• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transfer miles from atlas after accor upgraded to silver (number change)

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
Hi

I am unable to transfer points (add membership using axis travel edge portal) since my accor number has been changed due to upgradation to silver
There is no option to delink the previous ID. Customer Care is clueless..Can anyone please help ?

Hi

I am unable to transfer points (add membership using axis travel edge portal) since my accor number has been changed due to upgradation to silver
There is no option to delink the previous ID. Customer Care is clueless..Can anyone please help ?
Delink from website can be done only after 3 months of adding.

if my silver accor downgraded to classic.. will my number change again then ?
I can confirm from personal experience that the account or membership number doesn't change during a downgrade and again after being upgraded to Silver or higher.

Hi

Did you try connecting with Accor plus to merge your accounts to the older/original one?

what is the accor points validity ? I have atlas points to convert to accor.. but no plans to travel any time soon..
Within accor after every debit or credit of points from there 1 year validity
so every time my tier changes.. my accor number gets changed ?
Accor plus which u bought is the reason so onetime wait for 3 months and update in traveledge

Any trick to do debit or credit ? With out actually traveling...
Like we can keep converting cc points to Accor for every 10 months..
Will that work to keep them alive ?
Ty for reply @Wealth is my birth right!
Yes simple trick with accor there will be option for charity just donate some minimum points which will keep ur balance points live for another 12 months 😉
U r welcome always

Hi

Send an email to traveledge.support@axisbank.com

Request to link upgraded account ID due to change to Silver tier
Name:
Accor ID
Axis Customer ID

Attache screenshot of app with Accor ID clearly visible

Alternatively you can call traveledge helpline and ask them to do it. Although connecting to traveledge helping may take upto half hr (But this is a better option to do it fast)

Back