• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Travel Card suggestion for NRI?

T0i0T

TF Buzz
Hello TF community,
Newbie here. I'm looking for a Credit card suggestion (have no CC currently). My situation as below,
> I'm a new NRI and I travel international about 6-7 times a year due to job Nature.
> An average spender (~70k to 1L pm). Majority of this goes towards flight booking
> All my flights are connecting flights, hence Lounge access is priority
> Have a pretty good CIBIL score and would be meeting the salary requirement for majority of the cards

Have been searching this forum for a good travel Card for almost a month and Magnus got involved in almost all of them. So, Was planning on getting Magnus but due to the recent deval, I think it doesn't meet my needs. However, I think Axis Atlas would be a good option.

I mostly travel with Vistara but the cobranded cards give only domestic tickets on reaching milestones. So I think going the Miles route is a better option. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
in your case amex plat charge would be good
axis reserve
indusind indulge
icici emralde
these all are gor your unlimited lounge access
rbl shoprite is one good card for 0 forex markup
also for miles you would require an amex because icici and amex are the only two transfer partners for emirates miles

T0i0T

TF Buzz
in your case amex plat charge would be good
axis reserve
indusind indulge
icici emralde
these all are gor your unlimited lounge access
rbl shoprite is one good card for 0 forex markup
also for miles you would require an amex because icici and amex are the only two transfer partners for emirates miles
Thank you. Will check out Plat charge and others. I kinda want to stay away from ICICI due to their bad support on NRI front per multiple reviews 😅😅