• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Credit card from Kotak

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

I got a LTF Credit card from Kotak and let me share you the trick.

Apply for a Kotak Credit card from website or agent , any card for eg ., which has no joining fees and if possible go for PVR Credit cards which can be easily approved.

Use for 2 months , then call customer care asking for a credit card which has fees waiver option as PVR Credit card doesn't have waiver options , they will register a request and say retention team will call you within 2 days.

Next day I got a call from them , i explained them i need a credit card which has fees waiver option as PVR Credit card doesn't have waiver options or else mention them you will close the card.

The retention team's main intention will be to retain you as customer , they will give you LTF card , will send a whatsapp message for confirmation as well.

Try it out and update me.

It worked for me so sharing the same.

For me, it went like this.

Opened Kotak 811 account, transacted for a month (few UPI payments to friends, family and local shops). Meanwhile allowed Kotak app to grab my credit score then uninstalled the app after a month of usage. After 2 weeks, got a call for pre-approved LTF league card. Applied and approved on call, got it delivered, used once a month (2 months old card), got limit enhanced today.

Hi Friends,

I got a LTF Credit card from Kotak and let me share you the trick.

Apply for a Kotak Credit card from website or agent , any card for eg ., which has no joining fees and if possible go for PVR Credit cards which can be easily approved.

Use for 2 months , then call customer care asking for a credit card which has fees waiver option as PVR Credit card doesn't have waiver options , they will register a request and say retention team will call you within 2 days.

Next day I got a call from them , i explained them i need a credit card which has fees waiver option as PVR Credit card doesn't have waiver options or else mention them you will close the card.

The retention team's main intention will be to retain you as customer , they will give you LTF card , will send a whatsapp message for confirmation as well.

Try it out and update me.

It worked for me so sharing the same.
Which cards were offered by the retention team??

which city? Vkyc or Physical KYC?
vKYC per the recently applied folks, from another thread for referece.

Are you sure about this??
yes i asked them , they are ready to give that.

But may be this is also varies user to user.

Anyway you can try to speak to them , their customer care is very friendly and most importantly it supports 24*7.

So you can even try now. If 1st person say no , try speaking with different persons , definitely you will get a +ve result.

Anyway you can try to speak to them , their customer care is very friendly and most importantly it supports 24*7.

So you can even try now. If 1st person say no , try speaking with different persons , definitely you will get a +ve result.
hello, previously I was holding only 811 acc but three days back I have got a salary account in kotak which is opened by my office hr. can I get kotak cc?? I was holding fd based kotak cc in covid which I closed in year 2021.
also I have started to maintain 1L in 811 account from previous 2 months.
what can be done to get kotak cc??

Will they issue with shared limit??

hello, previously I was holding only 811 acc but three days back I have got a salary account in kotak which is opened by my office hr. can I get kotak cc?? I was holding fd based kotak cc in covid which I closed in year 2021.
also I have started to maintain 1L in 811 account from previous 2 months.
what can be done to get kotak cc??
If you have salaried account, getting a credit card will be very easy when they are offering League platinum LTF for anyone, Salaried account holder will be even given preference.

See if you getting any pre-approved offers in your kotak account banners/emails etc.,

If not you can apply through the their website for the Kotak League LTF with your CRN (to show that you are existing banking customer)

If any other card you are interested in, then look for the charges as applicable.

When contacted the customer support, they say that they cannot directly issue second card on the call itself.
They said I'll have to apply it separately via their website.

Are you sure they can issue second card via call itself??

When contacted the customer support, they say that they cannot directly issue second card on the call itself.
They said I'll have to apply it separately via their website.

Are you sure they can issue second card via call itself??
Even i tried. They are not issuing on phone at all. They said online only second application can be submitted

Yes some people will say like that only but important thing , mention you're ok to merge the limits.

Keep on trying atleast speaking with 4 or 5 people , if everyone say the same , ask them to raise a request for call back from retention team.

Retention team will call you back within 24-48 hrs , say to them , they will give you 2nd card.

When I spoke to customer care , person was ready to give that time itself but i was not interested that time to get 2nd card so i said no.

And he said max 3 cards we can get like this.

So try with different people.

Back