• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Kotak IOCL and Zen credit card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently offer is going on for LTF Kotak Zen and IOCL credit card. Just change the fee code in the address bar to 300 and 188 respectively for these two. Will work only for NTB customers.

Apply through below links in which I've already edited the fee codes

IOCL

ZEN

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Kotak myntra is 100
Bhaiya ji thoda explain b krdo, on paper pvr is decent looking. Koi hidden condition hkya 10k spending ki?
PVR Card is only for movies.
Myntra card is best for UPI and Myntra instant discount of 7.5% and 10-15% during Kotak Bank offer days.
Zen reward rate is low.
Movies k liye hi i was asking.
Could you please tell if myntra gives cb for below 2000 or not? I read somewhere that only 2k and above will fetch cb

Strange

TF Legend
10k har month spend karna hoga free movie tickets ke liye. MCC Restrictions nahi hai sayad but still check kotak website.
Could you please tell if myntra gives cb for below 2000 or not? I read somewhere that only 2k and above will fetch cb
Ye sirf UPI transaction ke liye hai. Card transaction to below 100 me bhi 1.25% (5% on select merchants) cashback mil raha.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bhaiya ji thoda explain b krdo, on paper pvr is decent looking. Koi hidden condition hkya 10k spending ki?

Movies is your niche go for pvr ..
.kotak gives 8 ticket free for 2l spend

karankayastha

TF Premier
Kotak is very Weird i applied for the zen card just the vkyc is pending but i have not received any application number or any confirmation email etc. this has happened with me 2nd time now last year i applied for platinum league cc & they had messed up something so application was deleted & they said to apply again. If it happens again ill complaint to RBI.

Last edited:
I have applied for the zen card today and got approved as well.
It was showing 0 Joining and Annual fee while applying but customer care guy said its chargeable for your card. And he asked me to send screen shot to a particular customer care number to check for LTF.

Did anyone faced like this?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have applied for the zen card today and got approved as well.
It was showing 0 Joining and Annual fee while applying but customer care guy said its chargeable for your card. And he asked me to send screen shot to a particular customer care number to check for LTF.

Did anyone faced like this?
Cc guys won't know about this offer. Check your email for the application pdf which will mention zero fees

realjayt

TF Premier
Kotak is very Weird i applied for the zen card just the vkyc is pending but i have not received any application number or any confirmation email etc. this has happened with me 2nd time now last year i applied for platinum league cc & they had messed up something so application was deleted & they said to apply again. If it happens again ill complaint to RBI.
Same thing happened to me. So what do we do now? Wait until further communication?