• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Kotak IOCL and Zen credit card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently offer is going on for LTF Kotak Zen and IOCL credit card. Just change the fee code in the address bar to 300 and 188 respectively for these two. Will work only for NTB customers.

Apply through below links in which I've already edited the fee codes

IOCL

ZEN

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
I'm new to KOTAK
Thinking about getting kotak iocl as lft
But heard the card doesn't fetch rewards points smoothly and mostly works on Company owned pumps

Can someone with kotak iocl confirm this and what is the min fuel transaction for surcharge waiver
Swiping the card on POS will give you reward points for fuel promptly. If you do you, you have raise complaint for fuel transactions. For all other UPI transactions, points get credited without any delay.

karankayastha

TF Premier
It doesn't say international lounge access itself is discontinued. Priority pass based access is migrated to credit card based access similar to domestic.
Oh yes i read it again you are right it allows international Lounge & there is no spend criteria to access it just have to make 4 purchases online or offline in a year to access it

Last edited:

dan873

TF Select
Update!!! Applied through this route And voila card got approved and got digital card instantly post approval and then called customer care for confirmation and they said yes it is Life time free !!!!
Hi I too did Vkyc now
When can I expect application status?

Also how did you reach customer care
Through email??

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi I too did Vkyc now
When can I expect application status?

Also how did you reach customer care
Through email??
Did vkyc in eve around 7 got sms around 7;30 that my card is approved altough the vkyc guy told that i will be notified in 24 hours and surprisingly i was able to see digital card and then today morning called kotak customer helpline and asked for fees they said yes it is LTF and even asked for perks so yes need to spend 60 k in quarter to use domestic lounge limit is 2 per quater and for international it has inbuilt so no Priority pass required and for that no spending required and limit is 3 per year. and value for 1 Reward point is 0.25 Paise.

Last edited:

dan873

TF Select
Did vkyc in eve around 7 got sms around 7;30 that my card is approved altough the vkyc guy told that i will be notified in 24 hours and then i was able to see digital card and then today morning called kotak customer helpline and asked for fees they said yes it is LTF and even asked for perks so yes need to spend 60 k to use domestic lounge 2 per quater and for international it has inbuilt no Priority pass required and for that no spending required which is 3 per year. and value for 1 Reward point is 0.25 Paise.
I applied for Indian oil card

I didn't receive any application/ acknowledgement number

Now waiting for sms

dan873

TF Select
I have applied for the zen card today and got approved as well.
It was showing 0 Joining and Annual fee while applying but customer care guy said its chargeable for your card. And he asked me to send screen shot to a particular customer care number to check for LTF.

Did anyone faced like this?
I am facing same issue what did u do?