• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get unlimited free reports from CIBIL website (free account)

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
If possible mark thar post as answer. Is it possible cause it 19 pages here. Even myself I didn't went through for some free cibil cause it doesn't matter to me. But that doesn't mean it won't matter to other and OP must have not answered each and all.
OP requested to kindly don't public this trick due to avoid the patch hence only DM
And also this is getting huge recognition hence it's still open.

VicksJ

TF Select
OP requested to kindly don't public this trick due to avoid the patch hence only DM
And also this is getting huge recognition hence it's still open.
if members are getting DM, I can still understand but going by the latest posts, OP is not active for a long time. this only adds to frustration as not able to DM the OP as well

paresh22

TF Ace
if members are getting DM, I can still understand but going by the latest posts, OP is not active for a long time. this only adds to frustration as not able to DM the OP as well
Maybe all new people start DM @ashwink 🤣

Really OP has not posted any post since a month and disabled DM. I think @ashwink has given some special permissons to OP to hide and DM people if people are getting DM reply.

I already requested to lock this topic...