• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get unlimited free reports from CIBIL website (free account)

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This trick is still working. I used it again this week.
Everyone who has written DM me, please read the first post. You will need to DM me. If you write DM me on this thread, I will not be able to respond to you.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
At last common sense prevailed…
A Good Samaritan..
yeah.. whats the need to chk score so many times... Credit scores move slowly.. so rush anyways wont help.. patience and discipline will get you there.. Also many banks have now started using the other scores which are cheaper for them i hear

connection01

TF Buzz
yeah.. whats the need to chk score so many times... Credit scores move slowly.. so rush anyways wont help.. patience and discipline will get you there.. Also many banks have now started using the other scores which are cheaper for them i hear
Problem is not if it increased.
I checked my cibil report and found there were 7 hits.
2 for Airtel axis card I applied. 2 from HDFC caused just for checking Tata Neu eligibility.

Now I can email Axis bank and HDFC bank to fix that and remove the redundant queries.
In other thread I saw people got it removed, I have sent mail to both banks about the same yesterday, hoping they remove it soon.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Problem is not if it increased.
I checked my cibil report and found there were 7 hits.
2 for Airtel axis card I applied. 2 from HDFC caused just for checking Tata Neu eligibility.

Now I can email Axis bank and HDFC bank to fix that and remove the redundant queries.
In other thread I saw people got it removed, I have sent mail to both banks about the same yesterday, hoping they remove it soon.
agree.. not saying you don't need the report.. just that high number of repeated chks are not reqd + all enquiries will show up in other reports as well

connection01

TF Buzz
agree.. not saying you don't need the report.. just that high number of repeated chks are not reqd + all enquiries will show up in other reports as well
Yes once a month is enough I guess.
and if you need more than once a month may be you can user the different providers as there are many providers who provide CIBIL report.
I haven’t tried but I think this should work say check 4 times a month by checking with 4 different providers MoneyControl, IIFL, Axis, Yes Bank and so on…
not sure if they give same report or new report.