• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to transfer Amazon Wallet Money to Paytm Wallet (No Merchant UPI/Credit card required)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Trick to transfer Amazon Wallet Money to Paytm Wallet (No Merchant UPI/Credit card required):

Hello brothers and their lovely sisters, many of use dnt have credit card or merchant UPI ID/QR to transfer our Amazon wallet Money to bank account. Here i share one trick to transfer your Amazon wallet Money to Paytm wallet and Paytm full kyc users transfer your paytm wallet money to bank, free of cost.

Note -

Amazon wallet Mini kyc - 10k monthly limit,

Amazon wallet Full kyc - 30k monthly limit.

Trick -

Hope! you guys already activate Amazon wallet UPI ID, if not then visit here to know how to activate Amazon wallet UPI ID -
Now open Amazon app >> go to send money option >> enter UPI ID section, type this UPI ID - "<yourmobilenumber>.wallet@Paytm"

For example - if you paytm wallet register mobile number is 99xxxxxxxx then your Paytm Wallet UPI ID will be - "99xxxxxxxx.wallet@paytm"

Now choose Amazonpay wallet balance option and proceed to pay.

Ta-Da!

You amazon wallet balance successfully transfer to Paytm Wallet, now paytm full kyc users free transfer to bank.

Note - For safe side, first time try Rs1. Your Paytm Wallet UPI ID count under Merchant UPI category.

Trick to transfer Amazon Wallet Money to Paytm Wallet (No Merchant UPI/Credit card required):

Hello brothers and their lovely sisters, many of use dnt have credit card or merchant UPI ID/QR to transfer our Amazon wallet Money to bank account. Here i share one trick to transfer your Amazon wallet Money to Paytm wallet and Paytm full kyc users transfer your paytm wallet money to bank, free of cost.

Note -

Trick -

Hope! you guys already activate Amazon wallet UPI ID, if not then visit here to know how to activate Amazon wallet UPI ID -
Now open Amazon app >> go to send money option >> enter UPI ID section, type this UPI ID - "<yourmobilenumber>.wallet@Paytm"

For example - if you paytm wallet register mobile number is 99xxxxxxxx then your Paytm Wallet UPI ID will be - "99xxxxxxxx.wallet@paytm"

Ta-Da!

You amazon wallet balance successfully transfer to Paytm Wallet, now paytm full kyc users free transfer to bank.

Note - For safe side, first time try Rs1. Your Paytm Wallet UPI ID count under Merchant UPI category.
Nice trick, works perfectly.

Added money via Jupiter card and transferred to bank again. Earned Rs. 100 CB.

you can combine Paulpay trick and this trick to send credit card money to you bank account.
but even after transferring money from card to paulpay to amazon, you could still directly send from amazon to bank.
is this trick for transferring 20k to self bank account which amazon paytm had reserved for merchant transactions?

how to make best use if this? i had amazon full kyc so i could send money to bank directly through upi.
Full kyc user monthly only 10k allowed to bank transfer.

Now if you dnt have credit card or any merchant UPI ID/QR then you can transfer your rest of 20k Amazon wallet balance to Paytm wallet full kyc account and then transfer to bank.

So, total 30k transfer to bank.

Mini kyc user also transfer 10k Amazon wallet Money balance to bank via Paytm wallet UPI ID.

Note -

Trick -

Ta-Da!

I tried adding funds to Amazon pay balance through Uber but it is not accepting CC/DB. pls refer the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• image_picker8237635965569774382.jpg
    image_picker8237635965569774382.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 19

Note -

Trick -

Ta-Da!

Thanks
Big question how to add cc money into amazon
Is it by pencilton?

I tried adding funds to Amazon pay balance through Uber but it is not accepting CC/DB. pls refer the screenshot attached.
Thanks
Big question how to add cc money into amazon
Is it by pencilton?
Yes,

1) Pencilton app, 10k monthly limit.

Note - if you load via OLA Wallet (Ani technology) on Pencilton wallet then you will get 7% Cashback on SBI OLA credit card or 5% Cashback on SBI Cashback credit card.

You can also load via Freecharge wallet on Pencilton wallet but i think its count under normal rewards/cashback.

After load, use Pencilton RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.

2) Paulpay app, 10k monthly limit, create multiple fake mini kyc accounts.

Note - 1% loading charges but got 5% cashback on SBI Cashback credit card, 6% on Axis magus credit card, 2% cashback and 1.5% cashback on Axis ACE and Axis Flipkart credit card.

After load, use Paulpay RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.

3) Muvin app, 10k monthly limit.

Note - Now Amazon gift card option disabled but normal credit card loading 2% charges or Free if you load multiple of Rs100 (I also heard you will get Rs200 amazon gv on 10k spend through child card but personally not verified yet).

After load, use Muvin RuPay card to add money on Amazon wallet directly via Amazon app.

Note -

Trick -

Ta-Da!

Worked like a charm as always! Thanks!!!🔥

Note -

Trick -

Ta-Da!

I don’t have option other than bank account

Attachments

• 175F0E63-1D37-4FB9-A778-041F9DA72973.jpeg
    175F0E63-1D37-4FB9-A778-041F9DA72973.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 11
Back