• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Turkey trip planning

Divyank gulabani

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am trying to plan a trip to turkey with my wife next year with the best use of cards and points we have, I am planning to fly with emirates business class and stay at some hotel chain such as Marriott, Accor or IHG (Gold member) can you please suggest how many days should I plan and what would be the best hidden gems of that country , P.S. we both like to party and we are sheesha lovers !!

I am trying to plan a trip to turkey with my wife next year with the best use of cards and points we have, I am planning to fly with emirates business class and stay at some hotel chain such as Marriott, Accor or IHG (Gold member) can you please suggest how many days should I plan and what would be the best hidden gems of that country , P.S. we both like to party and we are sheesha lovers !!
Which month are you planning and how many days?

If you just like spending good time in nature, keep 3 days in Cappadocia. Though there is nothing much to do apart from Hot air balloon, but the town is just too good to just stay an extra day.. Antalya for a couple of days, Istanbul for 3 days.. Nightlife in Cappadocia is good if you want to enjoy sheesha and chill..

Back