• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two business class Vistara vouchers

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Which sector flite?
i think it doesn't depands on that,
if seat is avialable then we can redeem but the thing is most of the times seats aren't there..

last month i used the vouchers for
del-kochi ( booked a day prior)

then for return, i checked and found return flights available within 2-3 days are from kochi, coimbatore, chennai and banglore..
i booked from banglore

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
i think it doesn't depands on that,
if seat is avialable then we can redeem but the thing is most of the times seats aren't there..

last month i used the vouchers for
del-kochi ( booked a day prior)

then for return, i checked and found return flights available within 2-3 days are from kochi, coimbatore, chennai and banglore..
i booked from banglore
That's important vr0, not a lot of people would fly from Kochi-DEL compared to DEL-BOM or BOM-CCU

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
That's important vr0, not a lot of people would fly from Kochi-DEL compared to DEL-BOM or BOM-CCU
del-bom and bom-ccu
are busiest routes, so i don't think we can find any premium eco or buisness seats and that too like in reward seats..

for busy routes we have to book too early i say..
there too few seats for prem eco or buisness and the reward seats among them is way lesser

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
del-bom and bom-ccu
are busiest routes, so i don't think we can find any premium eco or buisness seats and that too like in reward seats..

for busy routes we have to book too early i say..
there too few seats for prem eco or buisness and the reward seats among them is way lesser
I think it all depends.. For example, I booked for a travel on a busy route, that too for a weekend travel just before Diwali, and still managed to get seats on vouchers as well as points.. And that too 2 seats in business and 2 seats in eco

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Selling looks difficult as 2nd Nov is too close
2. Fun trip - would not suggest unless you have something planned
3. Extending validity is too expensive - so not a good option
No I guess some 4K is what they charge for extension to 6 months so try and extend if it’s worth it.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We are so happy we did the trip.. Did not know that the new A321 aircrafts have flat bed business class.. So the experience was awesome.. We could also use piled up Bonvoy points for hotel redemption and CV points for onward tickets.. So about 1.5L revenue flights/hotel bookings done for negligible cost, that too at last minute :)

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How many days after the completion of a milestone do we get the business class voucher? My VI is about to be renewed on the 4th Dec and I am going to cancel it before but my ₹2,50,000 spent was just done.

Can anyone please tell me when will I receive the business ticket voucher?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
How many days after the completion of a milestone do we get the business class voucher? My VI is about to be renewed on the 4th Dec and I am going to cancel it before but my ₹2,50,000 spent was just done.

Can anyone please tell me when will I receive the business ticket voucher?
2 days

So moving to atlas?

iBabubhau

TF Buzz
Finally Vistara agreed to extend the voucher for a few days and I managed to find some use of those vouchers.. not bad for a last minute planning 😊
How did you convince them to extend? I need an extension for 7-8 days but they won’t budge on email or phone

atul9906

TF Buzz
How did you convince them to extend? I need an extension for 7-8 days but they won’t budge on email or phone
Same for me, My voucher expiry is 5th Jan, I called them to book on 24th Feb, they denied ( seats were available as they told) saying your travel date should be on or before 5th Jan, is this true?

iBabubhau

TF Buzz
Same for me, My voucher expiry is 5th Jan, I called them to book on 24th Feb, they denied ( seats were available as they told) saying your travel date should be on or before 5th Jan, is this true?
Yes once the on demand voucher is redeemed, it expires in 3 months.. If the voucher expiry is today and you want to use it, you will have to extend it by paying based on the tier for 3 months