• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two Credit Card From IDFC First Bank - Possible Or Not?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
IDFC First bank normally offers one credit card per customer, but few users managed to get 2 credit cards from IDFC First Bank.

IMG-20220802-WA0046.jpg

In this post I'll tell you how to get two credit cards from IDFC First Bank.
For this you need -
A mobile number that is linked to an IDFC First Bank A/C or any IDFC first bank product excluding credit card.

Process -
Click on this link - https://bit.ly/3byZA2q
Enter Your name, date of birth, and the mobile no (not your existing number) & click on get otp.
On the next page, IDFC First will ask you to enter you PAN, aadhaar, address details & work details - enter everything.
Select other bank credit card statement as income proof.
You have to enter your own PAN, Aadhaar, Address & Work Details.
If you are lucky, IDFC First Bank will show you credit card offer on the next page.

Apply And Try Your Luck.

Note- This process might not work for you.

In case of idfc if you have main cc of idfc such as millennia/classic/select/wealth. Than you are pre approved for Vistara cc and first power cc of idfc you can get the both cards instantly no verification done nothing. And if you are facing error while Applying for power plus or vistara cc even after having main cc than you can't have it. Only 10% customers are not eligible for this.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In case of idfc if you have main cc of idfc such as millennia/classic/select/wealth. Than you are pre approved for Vistara cc and first power cc of idfc you can get the both cards instantly no verification done nothing. And if you are facing error while Applying for power plus or vistara cc even after having main cc than you can't have it. Only 10% customers are not eligible for this.
Thanks a lot for the info...

dealminer

TF Premier
When I applied with Apay with 6.4 L three months ago.. they gave me some crap card that I can't remember now..

Now when I applied with Amex with 2.31L they gave me only one option i.e. Wealth.. that is the power of Amex card..
What else do you have..
Sadly no amex rn.
Axis privilege, ace @308k
Coral 510k