• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two Credit Card From IDFC First Bank - Possible Or Not?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
IDFC First bank normally offers one credit card per customer, but few users managed to get 2 credit cards from IDFC First Bank.

IMG-20220802-WA0046.jpg

In this post I'll tell you how to get two credit cards from IDFC First Bank.
For this you need -
A mobile number that is linked to an IDFC First Bank A/C or any IDFC first bank product excluding credit card.

Process -
Click on this link - https://bit.ly/3byZA2q
Enter Your name, date of birth, and the mobile no (not your existing number) & click on get otp.
On the next page, IDFC First will ask you to enter you PAN, aadhaar, address details & work details - enter everything.
Select other bank credit card statement as income proof.
You have to enter your own PAN, Aadhaar, Address & Work Details.
If you are lucky, IDFC First Bank will show you credit card offer on the next page.

Apply And Try Your Luck.

Note- This process might not work for you.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am in one, but last time they rejected my application for mrcc straight away. Just a basic card with basic eligibility. Idk what's wrong with the banks.
Will switch and apply later for plat travel later.
DM me with details of what happened when it was rejected.. I will see if I can help you.. I helped 2 people whose initial application was rejected and then got their card next time around... all this, If you are interested in...

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
In general IDFC doesn't offer 2 core cards
The simplest way of doing it is first customize your card with some 199 Rs , they will send you the pictured card , your old card also remains active

Then ask for an upgrade , the customized card won't get closed and a new card will be issued. This is how I got upgraded from select to wealth and both of them are active ..
Now coming to co-branded cards there are no such restrictions , I took CV , Power & Power plus cards too.

P.S - the limits are merged across all cards be it core or co-branded

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In general IDFC doesn't offer 2 core cards
The simplest way of doing it is first customize your card with some 199 Rs , they will send you the pictured card , your old card also remains active

Then ask for an upgrade , the customized card won't get closed and a new card will be issued. This is how I got upgraded from select to wealth and both of them are active ..
Now coming to co-branded cards there are no such restrictions , I took CV , Power & Power plus cards too.

P.S - the limits are merged across all cards be it core or co-branded
How to apply customized card?? I'm not able to see on App.