• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TWO WHEELER LOAN

Bob78900

TF Ace
Someone in my known is planning to buy a bike.
his age is 18 so he will adding his father as co-applicant. I need your help guys in identifying the lowest interest rates possible. the condition is bank must allow to add father or mother as co-applicant.
i went to showroom with him discussed some plans with different banks but could not find anygood plan.
i checked idfc two wheeler loan scheme. If you guys have any idfc agent number who can help in getting two wheeler loan kindly share his/her number(must be in delhi).

his age is 18 so he will adding his father as co-applicant. I need your help guys in identifying the lowest interest rates possible. the condition is bank must allow to add father or mother as co-applicant.
i went to showroom with him discussed some plans with different banks but could not find anygood plan.
i checked idfc two wheeler loan scheme. If you guys have any idfc agent number who can help in getting two wheeler loan kindly share his/her number(must be in delhi).
@TechnoFino

Why all are asking for agents number in techno fino?

What was the purpose of techno fino website?

@TechnoFino I hope techno fino can be hub for bank agents, won't you think about it?

So ads can be reduced by charging a fee from agents.

Checkout bank of india , interest will be around 8.5 or something, parents can be added as co applicant, if u have itr it will be smooth

Back