• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to complete Paytm Full KYC

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, i was using Paytm since long time, but not a regular user, done mini kyc earlier couple of years ago, now trying to do Full KYC, but unable to do, even at KYC points vendors mentioned Paytm have issue and unless they resolve we cannot do any KYC.. it's been two week still not resolved by Paytm,

Any other way to do Full KYC? Agent visiting home option also not serviceable even though am in a metro city with prime location.

Guys, i was using Paytm since long time, but not a regular user, done mini kyc earlier couple of years ago, now trying to do Full KYC, but unable to do, even at KYC points vendors mentioned Paytm have issue and unless they resolve we cannot do any KYC.. it's been two week still not resolved by Paytm,

Any other way to do Full KYC? Agent visiting home option also not serviceable even though am in a metro city with prime location.
Call their cc from RMN
0120-4456456
It may help

Try to add more than 10k to your wallet, it will ask you to complete kyc. Follow the process and complete video kyc.

Are you trying to do full KYC for wallet? Don't they have vkyc for it? PayTM is banned from getting new customers for their PayTM payments bank by RBI. Earlier if you go to full KYC wallet, they opened payments bank account which automatically gives full KYC wallet also.

Are you trying to do full KYC for wallet? Don't they have vkyc for it? PayTM is banned from getting new customers for their PayTM payments bank by RBI. Earlier if you go to full KYC wallet, they opened payments bank account which automatically gives full KYC wallet also.
Am trying to send wallet money to bank, which requires full kyc, that is not able to do

Rbi has denied paytm payment aggregator license. It can not open savings account. I think this happened due to some Chinese companies funding paytm illegally as CBI was probing

Back