• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to complete Paytm Full KYC

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, i was using Paytm since long time, but not a regular user, done mini kyc earlier couple of years ago, now trying to do Full KYC, but unable to do, even at KYC points vendors mentioned Paytm have issue and unless they resolve we cannot do any KYC.. it's been two week still not resolved by Paytm,

Any other way to do Full KYC? Agent visiting home option also not serviceable even though am in a metro city with prime location.

Finally Full KYC done.. Paytm sent a letter to my home with a QR code to verify address and after scanning it's done immediately. Kind of new to me.
Kindly provide the details of how you finally managed to get the kyc done/ activating the wallet Mine is a full kyc account not used for over two years and hece requiring a re kyc which the vendor is unable to do Would of great help if you could shed some more light. Thanks

Kindly provide the details of how you finally managed to get the kyc done/ activating the wallet Mine is a full kyc account not used for over two years and hece requiring a re kyc which the vendor is unable to do Would of great help if you could shed some more light. Thanks
In Paytm app, look for wallet to bank option, you can use the search option to type it.
After clicking that, it will show Upgrade full kyc
Click on that,
Enter Pan Card number
Enter aadhar number if prompted, give the OTP,
Video KYC option will come
Initiate VKYC, share the PAN card, I done 2 to 3 times of VKYC, submitted.
No intimation whether it got success or not
After 2 days, went to same process, but this time before VKYC, Paytm displayed your address verification in process, so waited, got the letter today, didn't expect a letter will come for this, thought it automatically resolved. But still fine.

I guess when VKYC didn't succeed, QR code letter will be dispatched to customer address.

paytm--top left hand corner--click on three lines--profile settings--profile--click on verify kyc below the profile pic--it will prompt you your aadhar last four digit i.e previously done--select video kyc--

I completed Paytm KYC on Friday (17th March 23) at the Paytm KYC centre, received a letter from Paytm for address verification, and completed full KYC today. Scan one QR code, and you're done.

I did the video KYC for full wallet (was a min KYC user till now) a week back but no letter received till now. Do you know where to track this in PayTM app, it it is available?
I had the same query. I sent DM over Twitter and they confirmed letter had been sent. I was concerned as it was showing to do vkyc even after completing it

Back