• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to complete Paytm Full KYC

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, i was using Paytm since long time, but not a regular user, done mini kyc earlier couple of years ago, now trying to do Full KYC, but unable to do, even at KYC points vendors mentioned Paytm have issue and unless they resolve we cannot do any KYC.. it's been two week still not resolved by Paytm,

Any other way to do Full KYC? Agent visiting home option also not serviceable even though am in a metro city with prime location.

I had the same query. I sent DM over Twitter and they confirmed letter had been sent. I was concerned as it was showing to do vkyc even after completing it
I finally received the letter today. Even before I scan, got message from PayTM that my wallet is full KYC now. May be they get update based on delivery completion.

How to get the address verification letter for full kyc. I didn't use paytm for almost good 1-2 years it's asking for rekyc but it's not working even in the kyc point. Pls help with the as you got letter get the kyc done

For me, I was a minimum KYC user. So I went to account section and opted for full KYC and aadhar verification & video KYC was done. After that automatically sent the letter to address as per aadhar.

I had issue in both account for mine and for my brother - somehow my profile was asking for kyc and KYC completed with vendor nearby, never received letter but my wallet is active again

For my brother, it's showing wallet inactive due to inactivity. Kyc center is saying they can't do anything as profile is already kyc verified. Already created ticket in help and support, they are asking for 4 days in loop since long, Twitter support is also saying we are working..

Any workout for this ?

Back