• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UNBLOCKING OF SBI CARD

Himanshu Rathi

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently I updated my mobile number with SBI card but my card was blocked due to suspicious activity [ APP and WEB LOGIN is also blocked]. Is there any way I can unblock my card immediately as I have some payments to do before 31st March. I have already raised a request via customer care to unblock it but can't trust SBI over service time.

Recently I updated my mobile number with SBI card but my card was blocked due to suspicious activity [ APP and WEB LOGIN is also blocked]. Is there any way I can unblock my card immediately as I have some payments to do before 31st March. I have already raised a request via customer care to unblock it but can't trust SBI over service time.
Usually you get a ivr call instantly after the block. If not,customer service can immediately unblock it.

Call cc from new mob no and next 24 hrs u get app access back

If there is a mobile no change, they will not unblock it immediately due to fraud issue.
Same issue happened with me. They didnt unblock it. After 1 month I filed RBI complaint. Then it got unblock instantly within 4days.

Back