• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unknown Benefit of ICICI Wealth Management program

gunnerTH

TF Buzz
Hello TF Community,

I recently opened a ICICI Wealth account and already had ICICI Direct Demat Account.

Upon WM account opening and linking it with my demat in few days my demat account was changed to priority Circle group,

Even i am not exactly sure about the benefits of that so if any one here know about it do share with us. What i have realised that has changed upto now is that i can see a dedicated RM and a hotline number. Not sure if that person will be for troubleshooting your problems or guide you for investments in equity.

Previously I had priveledge account with ICICI linked to the demat so the change is because of WM.

Please update here if there are any benefits of this priority circle and I'll do what I'll find.

Screenshot_20230618_170920_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230618_171827_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Rkr
All the benefits are already listed on website and in your screenshot attached.
These Services are given to Special Account customers like WMB A/c account customers.
*Priority C/Care
*Priority number for call and trade.
*You get help with just a call
*Priority redressal of any raised issue.
* Expert guidance in portfolio making.

Just to add to previous message, one benefit that is not mentioned anywhere nor my RM was aware was is that I got 4999 + 5000 another brokerage for any demat transaction, the 5000 bonus brokerage is valid for 6 months and the 4999 is valid for lifetime. Bonus gets used first, tried it first hand..

Back