• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free CIBIL Score is back in ICICI Wealth Management Account

I was also not aware of this feature until it was taken down by the bank.
Update:
I noticed a version change in the iMobile app and finally saw the option to check Cibil score but when I tried to see the score, I got this error:
“Sorry, we are unable to fetch your credit report”
Any solution for this?

Update:
I noticed a version change in the iMobile app and finally saw the option to check Cibil score but when I tried to see the score, I got this error:
Any solution for this?
Are you a WM customer? Has it ever worked for you before?

Update:
Any solution for this?
It happened with me also the day I installed new update. Then next day it worked fine and can see score there.

Update:
Any solution for this?
same error for me

One simple way:
yaaa i see that...
i have some smartshopper silver debit card (visa platinum).. am i missing any benefits?
what extra benefits can i get... i recently got sapphiro dual card LTF..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-01-57-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    Screenshot_2024-09-06-22-01-57-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 19
yaaa i see that...
i have some smartshopper silver debit card (visa platinum).. am i missing any benefits?
what extra benefits can i get... i recently got sapphiro dual card LTF..
for WM account , you can have this WM MC DC for free... and see the benefits here..

Back