• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free CIBIL Score is back in ICICI Wealth Management Account

my CIBIL score dropped by 10 points for no reason yesterday. There was one enquiry from SBI cards in last week, Otherwise 100% payment status and 5 years of history. Should I be worried? What can be done to get back to old level?

my CIBIL score dropped by 10 points for no reason yesterday. There was one enquiry from SBI cards in last week, Otherwise 100% payment status and 5 years of history. Should I be worried? What can be done to get back to old level?
It will jump back up in the next month or so. CIBIL drops for reasons other than late payment, jumps back to previous state quickly. Don't worry.

I have no experience in family accounts
For family members CIBIL giving error although in ME section it is showing as Wealth Banking. Guess it will not work.

Open an account for a family member and link it to your account. You will get a family debit card which will give you 2 lounge access per quarter with a total of 3 guests. Not many cards around which allow guests.

For family members CIBIL giving error although in ME section it is showing as Wealth Banking. Guess it will not work.

Open an account for a family member and link it to your account. You will get a family debit card which will give you 2 lounge access per quarter with a total of 3 guests. Not many cards around which allow guests.
wralth banking or wealth management?

i called CC and they definitely said its a WM account and they said they cant provide Mastercard word debit card and can provide only Visa Platinum card...
Received icici new debit card today.. here it is...
requested for Mastercard and got Visa...
When i request for Visa in other banks.. they give MC... #facepalm...

Attachments

• IMG_20240918_143753.webp
    IMG_20240918_143753.webp
    93 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240918_143625.webp
    IMG_20240918_143625.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 10
Back