• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade from Millennia with 8L credit limit

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have 2-year-old LTF Millennia CC with a limit of 8L. I also have a savings account with HDFC. My ITR is 36L. My highest limit of all CC for C2C is 9.1L.

What is the best way to upgrade it and to which variant? My end goal is Infinia, but I am unsure if I can upgrade from Millennia to Infinia directly.

Your suggestions will be of great help.

Thanks

Hi,

I have 2-year-old LTF Millennia CC with a limit of 8L. I also have a savings account with HDFC. My ITR is 36L. My highest limit of all CC for C2C is 9.1L.

What is the best way to upgrade it and to which variant? My end goal is Infinia, but I am unsure if I can upgrade from Millennia to Infinia directly.

Your suggestions will be of great help.

Thanks
Contact your rm

My RM is only interested in getting me a SIP. I've asked him several times, but the only response I have got is, "I'll look into this, meanwhile check this SIP". I'll try again. :confused:
RM is just a fancy name given to salesman.
Mail to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com quoting your relationship with HDFC bank (savings account & CC). Ask them to upgrade the card. They'll definitely consider your request.

Back