• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade hdfc credit card also limit increase

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I have hdfc neu infinity which has 1.5 years old and before 5 months i got hdfc freedom rupay card, recently freedom network change to visa previous month.

Till now hdfc not giving limit increase offer to me.

I also mail to upgrade freedom to Millennia but they denied.

What's should I do for limit increase or upgrade

I have hdfc neu infinity which has 1.5 years old and before 5 months i got hdfc freedom rupay card, recently freedom network change to visa previous month.

With hdfcbank for my Regalia card i got LE after two years of waiting that too 30% LE

Mail priority redressal team with your income docs to increase limit and upgrade. Otherwise post it to their legendary office

in normal cases, they consider LE or Upgrade aftr 6 months of card issuance.. thr r exceptions.. so if u r nt an exception case, den mail them aftr 6 months of card issuance and thy ll accept the upgrade and LE if u meet the spend, income and other criteria... r as others told can try the LEGENDARY chennai express way...

Back