• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Upgrade to Infinia in July 2024

chbhk619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just want to explain my recent experience of upgrading to Infinia metal.

In December 2023 I hold Regalia and Millennia both and wanted to have Infinia, So I have read good no of articles in this blog and got to know that we need 8L+ of Credit Limit and 6 months spends.

So I requested to close Millennia and transfer limit to Regalia, so it's increased to 8.69L.

From then took help of family members and friends to reach 8L+ Spends from Jan to June 24.

Once reached the spend limit of 8.5L sent email to grievance redressal and they approved it.

In between I got upgrade offer to Regalia gold but I didn't take it as they might refuse another upgrade in couple of months.

Finally I learnt a lot from this blog so wanted to share my experience and thank you to all.

Not Like Us GIF by Kendrick Lamar

In December 2023 I hold Regalia and Millennia both and wanted to have Infinia, So I have read good no of articles in this blog and got to know that we need 8L+ of Credit Limit and 6 months spends.

So I requested to close Millennia and transfer limit to Regalia, so it's increased to 8.69L.

From then took help of family members and friends to reach 8L+ Spends from Jan to June 24.

Once reached the spend limit of 8.5L sent email to grievance redressal and they approved it.

In between I got upgrade offer to Regalia gold but I didn't take it as they might refuse another upgrade in couple of months.

Finally I learnt a lot from this blog so wanted to share my experience and thank you to all.
congrats on your infinia...by the way how did you manage to get 2 core cards?? was the limit shared / separate on both cards?

congrats on your infinia...by the way how did you manage to get 2 core cards?? was the limit shared / separate on both cards?
Initailly i have TimesCard platinum card and i was not knowledgeble on these CC's in 2022, so applied again for Regalia and instead of getting Regalia i got Millennia card.
Later after research, i sent an email to upgrade My TimeCard Platinum to Regalia and they did it. So thats how i got 2 cards.
And these have separate limits 6.3L on Regalia + 2.3 on Millennia .

Welcome to infinia family and did they provide metal paid fyf or ltf plastic version

I have called my RM for Infinia upgrade from DCB plastic as my last 3 months spends crossed 9 lakhs. But worried that how to reach 10 lakhs once upgraded (as currently my DCB plastic card is LTF) and once I upgrade to Infinia it will be just FYF.

So friends, is it a right step to proceed with the Infinia upgrade or stay on DCB plastic itself.

Your suggestions will help in taking a prompt decision

I have called my RM for Infinia upgrade from DCB plastic as my last 3 months spends crossed 9 lakhs. But worried that how to reach 10 lakhs once upgraded (as currently my DCB plastic card is LTF) and once I upgrade to Infinia it will be just FYF.

So friends, is it a right step to proceed with the Infinia upgrade or stay on DCB plastic itself.

Your suggestions will help in taking a prompt decision
It really depends on your spending pattern. A bit extreme example, let’s say you normally spend ₹2 lakhs on smartbuy vouchers in a year, that would net you an additional 13,333 points in Infinia vs DCB (5x vs 3x) thereby justifying the cost of paid Infinia.
In my view, DCB has better annual and milestone benefits but restricts large ticket purchase with its lower monthly/ daily cap. Not to forget, Visa has much higher acceptance than DCB in India, DCB acceptance is worse internationally.
So review your spends and decide accordingly.

Congratulations on your upgrade. Very straight forward upgrade.

Back