• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Upgrade To Infinia Or DCB

Hi Team,
I had started my hdfc cards journey last year with Tata neu plus card FYF with 1.5 lakhs limit and then converted it to Tata neu Infinity FYF, later on I mailed to cards team and got upgraded to millennia FYF with same limit in July and then got an LE offer for 61k in November and asked for conversion to LTF and they did it, after that now again manual LE of 89k with Card Upgrade to Regalia Gold LTF and found my Tata neu infinity card also went converted to LTF.

NOW, The situation is I asked again an LE and they reverted that they will be doing it in February 2025.

Is there any way I can get infinia or DCB, Having limit of 3L only.

Thanks In Advance.

For infinia, You need to have 8L limit (sometimes they ask for 10L) and 7.5L spends in last 6 months. For DCB, 5L limit and 5L spends in last 6 months.
There can be some exceptions that bank can make, you can discuss with your rm or bm. For example if you buy ulip or if you know someone in senior management.

Last edited:
Hi Team,
I had started my hdfc cards journey last year with Tata neu plus card FYF with 1.5 lakhs limit and then converted it to Tata neu Infinity FYF, later on I mailed to cards team and got upgraded to millennia FYF with same limit in July and then got an LE offer for 61k in November and asked for conversion to LTF and they did it, after that now again manual LE of 89k with Card Upgrade to Regalia Gold LTF and found my Tata neu infinity card also went converted to LTF.

NOW, The situation is I asked again an LE and they reverted that they will be doing it in February 2025.

Is there any way I can get infinia or DCB, Having limit of 3L only.

Thanks In Advance.

Back