• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent- AXIS MAGNUS international cash withdrawal

AJ-

TF Buzz
I have Axis magnus. Need to withdraw cash from ATM. I know the markup fees 2% and no cash withdrawal fees.
If i take 10000 INR, how the interest will be calculated if i pay by next month on bill generation date?
Used to withdraw cash while in abroad using idfc select card, no interest charges except 199 and 2% markup.

I have Axis magnus. Need to withdraw cash from ATM. I know the markup fees 2% and no cash withdrawal fees.
If i take 10000 INR, how the interest will be calculated if i pay by next month on bill generation date?
Used to withdraw cash while in abroad using idfc select card, no interest charges except 199 and 2% markup.
I think interest rate on cash withdrawal is 3% for magnus, contact axis useless customer support regarding the same.

Chumix 😅

For example, you taken cash on 1st of July and statement date is 1st of every month.
Then 3% for the period I.e 300 is charged for 10,000 excluding (forex, any withdrawal fee).

Reactions: AJ-
I think interest rate on cash withdrawal is 3% for magnus, contact axis useless customer support regarding the same.

Chumix 😅

For example, you taken cash on 1st of July and statement date is 1st of every month.
Then 3% for the period I.e 300 is charged for 10,000 excluding (forex, any withdrawal fee).
300rs for 1 month is fair. If i pay next day i only charge 10rs interest and 2% forex right?

Chumix 😅

Idfc wealth locally good didn’t withdraw internationally

I have done it.

0 withdrawal fees.

2.36% forex currency and paid on the same date so was charged only 1 day interest.

But make sure it's full limit or else u qill be charged interest for the full month even ir you have paid what u Withdrawn.

It's more like fifo when it comes to withdrawal.

Back