• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

URGENT - Best way to earn reward paying CC bill of 2.5 Lakhs using debit card

codenerd

TF Ace
I have to pay CC bill of more than 2 lakhs this month.
I have Indusind Visa signature debit card and IDFC FIrst visa signature debit card. How can I earn any reward using either of the two debit cards for paying my credit card bill of 2.5 lakhs?

Is there any way by which we can earn points/rewards using these debit cards to pay credit card bill of other banks?

I have Indusind Visa signature debit card and IDFC FIrst visa signature debit card. How can I earn any reward using either of the two debit cards for paying my credit card bill of 2.5 lakhs?

Is there any way by which we can earn points/rewards using these debit cards to pay credit card bill of other banks?
Use for 1.1L payment : https://www.technofino.in/community...ard-indusind-0-93-and-hdfc-1-debit-card.4373/

Use PayTM for an Indusind Visa signature debit card. IndusInd won't give points in Cheq.
You can pay upto 112000 a month for 3000 points --> 1050rs account credit almost 1%

Cheq will give cheq coins but you have to redeem it as vouchers. Amazon/Flipkart is 0.5%
You will get cheq coins for any payment method(UPI, Debit, Netbanking)

if you have a Fi account you can simply add money in fi account and pay your credit card balance on the Cheq app through Fi Debit card you will earn Cheq coin worth one percent of the bill amount paid on the Cheq app and additionally you will earn Fi coins worth 5% of the transaction. You can find many vouchers like Flipkart, Swiggy, and all others to redeem fi coins. ( Rs.50 Gift card of swiggy or myntra will cost around 1700 fi coins ) .
Use the above option if you have already claimed the HDFC Bill Pay and Indusind Debit Card Offer.

If you dont have Fi account you can download from this link https://fi.onelink.me/GvZH/invite?ru=XX26XFQDM5

if you have a Fi account you can simply add money in fi account and pay your credit card balance on the Cheq app through Fi Debit card you will earn Cheq coin worth one percent of the bill amount paid on the Cheq app and additionally you will earn Fi coins worth 5% of the transaction. You can find many vouchers like Flipkart, Swiggy, and all others to redeem fi coins. ( Rs.50 Gift card of swiggy or myntra will cost around 1700 fi coins ) .
Use the above option if you have already claimed the HDFC Bill Pay and Indusind Debit Card Offer.

If you dont have Fi account you can download from this link https://fi.onelink.me/GvZH/invite?ru=XX26XFQDM5
Fi DC reward rate comes to 0.15% ??

Use PayTM for an Indusind Visa signature debit card. IndusInd won't give points in Cheq.
You can pay upto 112000 a month for 3000 points --> 1050rs account credit almost 1%

Cheq will give cheq coins but you have to redeem it as vouchers. Amazon/Flipkart is 0.5%
I can use Mobikwik or Cred app also right for CC bill payment via debit card? ANy speicifc reason behind Paytm?

Are you sure Paytm + visa signature on cc bill payment fetches RPs ?

What about Paytm + Visa platinum?

I'd say get yourself a HDFC PLATINUM debit card and pay using hdfc's smartbiller. It takes 2-3 days to process.
But 1% cashback without much hassle

I'd say get yourself a HDFC PLATINUM debit card and pay using hdfc's smartbiller. It takes 2-3 days to process.
But 1% cashback without much hassle
Vo to hai e 4-5.. par cc bills baht hote hai..

Isliye after hdfc limit exhaustion.. indusind liya ab..

Are you sure Paytm + visa signature on cc bill payment fetches RPs ?

What about Paytm + Visa platinum?
I have been using Paytm and the IndusInd Partner Acc Visa Signature card for the past 6 months.
Using two cards—one primary and another from an add-on account—
I got RPs for every penny.

Only exception being 2-3 failed transactions(Dec and Jan) and refund took 3-5 working days

I have been using Paytm and the IndusInd Partner Acc Visa Signature card for the past 6 months.
Using two cards—one primary and another from an add-on account—
I got RPs for every penny.

Only exception being 2-3 failed transactions(Dec and Jan) and refund took 3-5 working days
Thanks for the valueable response Sir ...

How much time does it take to credit RPs ?

I made transaction on 11th of April and still not credited, so was doubtful..

Thanks

Thanks for the valueable response Sir ...

How much time does it take to credit RPs ?

I made transaction on 11th of April and still not credited, so was doubtful..

Thanks
Usually it gets credited in 2 working days. But it can go upto 4-5 working days.

Dont worry, it will get credited.
I kept an excel sheet to verify this, when it was delayed for few days. At the end everything was credited.

Back