• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent help needed regarding cibil

Sahil_07

TF Select
My cibil goes down by 94 points due to idfc bank loan account(Amazon Pay Later) reported a missing payment.
But I have not used Amazon Pay Later for a year now..After getting the credit cards,I have not used it even for a single time.And paid all my previous dues on time.Infact in last month I closed my Amazon Pay Later,if there is any pending due it could not be closed.

So please guide me,what to do now,I have never done any reporting,so I don't have any idea how will I recover my cibil, please help🙏🙏 Screenshot_2024-05-20-09-18-23-54_c045579b1cb8a1660c0dc95ce651bac5.jpg

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My cibil goes down by 94 points due to idfc bank loan account(Amazon Pay Later) reported a missing payment.
But I have not used Amazon Pay Later for a year now..After getting the credit cards,I have not used it even for a single time.And paid all my previous dues on time.Infact in last month I closed my Amazon Pay Later,if there is any pending due it could not be closed.

So please guide me,what to do now,I have never done any reporting,so I don't have any idea how will I recover my cibil, please help🙏🙏 Screenshot_2024-05-20-09-18-23-54_c045579b1cb8a1660c0dc95ce651bac5.jpg
Raise a request to IDFC Principal Nodal Officer by mentioning all the details & proofs you have.

Email ID: PNO@idfcfirstbank.com

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Idfc is Flipkart pay later
Not amazon pay later

Or did they started for apay too
I don't think soo
Check Flipkart pay later.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Na it's Amazon pay later,I have checked it.In Flipkart pay later my limit was 50k
Download idfc app
Login using loan number.

And check loan number..and confirm

Then tell me did u default or they randomly added it ...I will tell u after that'.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
First, try Amazon because they may have additional details to check whether you missed a payment by any chance.

If they responded positively then you can show it as a proof for raising a request with IDFC.
No , don't have to contact aggregator in any loan it's the issuer bank or nbfc soley responsible for cibil reporting

Sahil_07

TF Select
Download idfc app
Login using loan number.

And check loan number..and confirm

Then tell me did u default or they randomly added it ...I will tell u after that'.
How could I make a default? I check my cibil in every month,and recently I closed my Amazon Pay Later,it was showing full 25000 amount limit and if there was any pending dues I could not have closed it

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No , don't have to contact aggregator in any loan it's the issuer bank or nbfc soley responsible for cibil reporting
But if we contact bank directly they usually respond we recieved your payment late so we can't do anything about it.

We are not paying directly to IDFC right? we are paying the dues to Amazon so it's their responsibility to make sure everything is done on-time.

Happened with me in ZestMoney.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How could I make a default? I check my cibil in every month,and recently I closed my Amazon Pay Later,it was showing full 25000 amount limit and if there was any pending dues I could not have closed it
Ok
Open x
Dm idfcfirstbank handle should be yellow tick

Write about it

Their response would be mail us at baker@eyecyevdjd

Then if u have not done anything.

You guys are most hopeless bank ,just harrassing customer for useless thing .
If you can't maintain a good algorithm what's the point of becoming a bank

Then tell them to contact you giving your number and loan number

They will call u by tomorrow.

Wha khud baat kr lena 2-4 gaaliyan .

Sahil_07

TF Select
Don't have to call any ..
Get ur facts right first

Did u did late payment? .
Did u checked othe
hlw!!!just called Idfc loan section,they are saying they will not consider cibil report of any third party apps,they are asking to provide original cibil report. so does it mean I have to buy a subscription right now?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
hlw!!!just called Idfc loan section,they are saying they will not consider cibil report of any third party apps,they are asking to provide original cibil report. so does it mean I have to buy a subscription right now?
Do this .
Contact them on X

Explaining your situation.

Then they will say share report to email ..

Then
Say this copy paste

Wha khud baat kr lena 2-4 gaaliyan

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do this .
Contact them on X

Explaining your situation.

Then they will say share report to email ..

Then
Say this copy paste

Wha khud baat kr lena 2-4 gaaliyan
Mazak kar rahe ho ya serious ho ya bank hi aisa hai kuch samajh nahi aa raha. You had a worst experience with IDFC Select right?😂