• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent help needed regarding cibil

Sahil_07

TF Select
My cibil goes down by 94 points due to idfc bank loan account(Amazon Pay Later) reported a missing payment.
But I have not used Amazon Pay Later for a year now..After getting the credit cards,I have not used it even for a single time.And paid all my previous dues on time.Infact in last month I closed my Amazon Pay Later,if there is any pending due it could not be closed.

So please guide me,what to do now,I have never done any reporting,so I don't have any idea how will I recover my cibil, please help🙏🙏 Screenshot_2024-05-20-09-18-23-54_c045579b1cb8a1660c0dc95ce651bac5.jpg

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Mazak kar rahe ho ya serious ho ya bank hi aisa hai kuch samajh nahi aa raha. You had a worst experience with IDFC Select right?😂
1000009950.png they corrected my report in 2 days , they self featched my cibil report from their end on call & did the correction .
Even though turn around time was 10 days
Because of cibil subscription I tracked it as soon as it got reported

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But it's not necessary right. Even I don't have CIBIL Subscription😅 & nowadays enquiries ke bhi SMS aa jate hai free me.
Yes it's not 👍 .
But if u on roll to get cc it's useful to track .5 day ago my
Cur was 29
Today it's zero 🙂

Sbi closed my cc in cibil within 5 days of closing card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
29% Credit Utilisation Ratio? How? You have multiple credit cards right? Itna bhi kya spend kar liye 🙂
Axis reported 85 out of 90
Kotak 60 out of 65
Last month..I forgot about 30th reporting thing ...next month.
It's gonna be 5k sbi
As it's new card I didn't knew about date .

Sahil_07

TF Select
My cibil goes down by 94 points due to idfc bank loan account(Amazon Pay Later) reported a missing payment.
But I have not used Amazon Pay Later for a year now..After getting the credit cards,I have not used it even for a single time.And paid all my previous dues on time.Infact in last month I closed my Amazon Pay Later,if there is any pending due it could not be closed.

So please guide me,what to do now,I have never done any reporting,so I don't have any idea how will I recover my cibil, please help🙏🙏 Screenshot_2024-05-20-09-18-23-54_c045579b1cb8a1660c0dc95ce651bac5.jpg
should I take cibil subscription? firstly? Idfc is telling me they will not consider 3rd party report, or should I write to pno or in X?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I texted them in X,still they are saying to provide original cibil report
That's why I said
Abuse them in such a way they call u today or tomorrow.
Tell them u won't share anything because u never did any wrong payment.
If you r reporting it wrong I will see you at Rbi ombudsman..
And watch how they call immediately

Already told you everything how it will plan out

Sahil_07

TF Select
That's why I said
Abuse them in such a way they call u today or tomorrow.
Tell them u won't share anything because u never did any wrong payment.
If you r reporting it wrong I will see you at Rbi ombudsman..
And watch how they call immediately

Already told you everything how it will plan out
but is there any chance that report provided by onescore is wrong? Because in its reports as well as confirmed by call the loan account is already closed in April,so how can there be a default in May?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
but is there any chance that report provided by onescore is wrong? Because in its reports as well as confirmed by call the loan account is already closed in April,so how can there be a default in May?
Sab baat khud he krlo
I told u to verify from other source too

About idfc they
Added
New loan after 6 month of account closer.so idfc is something I can't say anything about

Sahil_07

TF Select
Sab baat khud he krlo
I told u to verify from other source too

About idfc they
Added
New loan after 6 month of account closer.so idfc is something I can't say anything about
Just got the official cibil report from web site, they gave it freely,I just signed up and they gave free report, Maybe they are providing one free report to new users,now I can take action against idfc

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just got the official cibil report from web site, they gave it freely,I just signed up and they gave free report, Maybe they are providing one free report to new users,now I can take action against idfc
One report per year is free as per RBI Guidelines. Just check whether you got the latest report or not.

Sahil_07

TF Select
One report per year is free as per RBI Guidelines. Just check whether you got the latest report or not.
got the latest, I called loan customer care and they told me to wait 21 days for correction. Should I take any further steps like writing in X, or mailing to Pno or even raise a dispute to rbi ombudsman? Please guide me,I was very tensed after my cibil got dropped by 90 points

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
got the latest, I called loan customer care and they told me to wait 21 days for correction. Should I take any further steps like writing in X, or mailing to Pno or even raise a dispute to rbi ombudsman? Please guide me,I was very tensed after my cibil got dropped by 90 points
Did they agree it's their fault, and that everything will be fixed in 21 days?