• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using Co-Branded Cards for C2C?

SK5

TF Buzz
I have two credit cards. One is Flipkart axis (90 K) and other is Amazon Icici(1.9l).I recently read some threads on Technofino community that you cannot apply for other banks credit card using card to card process if you're using co branded cards.
Is this true? Kindly elaborate gour experiences on this.

I have two credit cards. One is Flipkart axis (90 K) and other is Amazon Icici(1.9l).I recently read some threads on Technofino community that you cannot apply for other banks credit card using card to card process if you're using co branded cards.
Is this true? Kindly elaborate gour experiences on this.
It depends on Bank, I got SBI CC with ICICI APay, Also applied for BOB and HDFC, they are still in processing.

Which varient cc of hdfc you applied?
Current limit on apay?
Months old?
How you applied?

As I'm also thinking of applying hdfc n Bob cards so it would be helpful.
Thanks in advance
I have applied Millennia through Agent. Due to address issues, it's still pending
Apay Have 110K limit and it is 9months old. BOB will take months to process.

Axis Flipkart Card which has Rs.2.35 lakh limit
Amazon ICICI Card which has Rs.4.9 lakh limit
Bro just get an expression card with icici, you'll get it without any cibil inquiry and than ask them to upgrade expression to coral, and boom you have a icici non co branded card with 4.9L limit as it will have same limit as Apay

Just one con is that you'll have to wait for 6 months because any card should be 6 months old to apply for hdfc cards, and you will have a very high chance of approval for regalia because of 4.9L limit

Bro just get an expression card with icici, you'll get it without any cibil inquiry and than ask them to upgrade expression to coral, and boom you have a icici non co branded card with 4.9L limit as it will have same limit as Apay

Just one con is that you'll have to wait for 6 months because any card should be 6 months old to apply for hdfc cards, and you will have a very high chance of approval for regalia because of 4.9L limit
Alright thank you so much for your help!

E

Expression card doesn't work for C2C as it's not a co branded card?

Back