• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Do ICICI core cards and co-branded cards have different credit limit?

anisharya16

TF Premier
I have ICICI Coral Visa and Rupay (both LTF) with current limit of 3.3L. A month ago, I took ICICI APay on my existing Coral Rupay CC. Hence limit was shared. So now my APay also has 3.3L limit. Today I checked iMobile App, and there was CL increase offer from 3.3L to 4.4L on ICICI Coral Rupay. So I took it, now My Coral Visa and Rupay, both have 4.4L limit, but APay still shows 3.3L limit.

Do co-branded cards have different CL in ICICI? Anyone please share some insights.

By submitting income Docs to ICICI
Well, I remember a guy in the community just called them and they matched his cc limits.
Sharing the screenshot here just in case.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-05-11-11-17-860_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-05-11-11-17-860_com.android.chrome.webp
    233.4 KB · Views: 14
I have ICICI Coral Visa and Rupay (both LTF) with current limit of 3.3L. A month ago, I took ICICI APay on my existing Coral Rupay CC. Hence limit was shared. So now my APay also has 3.3L limit. Today I checked iMobile App, and there was CL increase offer from 3.3L to 4.4L on ICICI Coral Rupay. So I took it, now My Coral Visa and Rupay, both have 4.4L limit, but APay still shows 3.3L limit.

Do co-branded cards have different CL in ICICI? Anyone please share some insights.
Yes, mine has different limits for Apay and the rest of the ICICI core cards with shared limits.
Those who are saying it will be shared with Apay and other core, that might not be true. You can check with the bank once

It is possible
They usually match the limit but sometimes they don't

The same was happened to me few months ago Received LE on core cards but for not Apay
after 2 days they matched the limit on my Apay card as well

In ICICI they treat core and cobranded cards separately and report them separately to credit bureaus

It is possible
They usually match the limit but sometimes they don't

The same was happened to me few months ago Received LE on core cards but for not Apay
after 2 days they matched the limit on my Apay card as well

In ICICI they treat core and cobranded cards separately and report them separately to credit bureaus
They matched the limit themselves or you requested them manually. If requested by you, how did you approached?

Back