• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using Flipkart Supercoin to pay CC Bill

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I just went through supercoin redemption store. There were MobiKwik vouchers available which we can buy once but in multiple denominations.

With 100 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹200 eligible on payment of ₹50000 cc bill.

With 75 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹125 eligible on payment of ₹25000 cc bill.

With 50 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹75 eligible on payment of ₹10000 cc bill.

With 25 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹50 eligible on payment of ₹5000 cc bill.

So these are 4 vouchers that we can redeem from Flipkart/myntra supercoins via Rewards store. Filter the brand 'Mobikwik' to get these options.

This can be used as double dip over HDFC Platinum card Cashback. I myself have used 50 Cashback voucher and got the Cashback.

@WhoU @Chaitanya-a @VISHESH_BANSAL Don't waste supercoins on these kind of voucher/discount codes, they are just shit & Flipkart keeps those to waste your time & supercoins.

Sometimes no T&Cs given,
Woohoo don't help, they will tell you to ask Flipkart, Flipkart tells you to ask Mobikwik & the cycle goes on untill u get tired of this shit game. (It's my personal experience, and wasted few supercoins in these FK voucher things)

Use supercoins for gift vouchers, etc. Avoid buying FK coupons by using supercoins.

@WhoU @Chaitanya-a @VISHESH_BANSAL Don't waste supercoins on these kind of voucher/discount codes, they are just shit & Flipkart keeps those to waste your time & supercoins.

Sometimes no T&Cs given,
Woohoo don't help, they will tell you to ask Flipkart, Flipkart tells you to ask Mobikwik & the cycle goes on untill u get tired of this shit game. (It's my personal experience, and wasted few supercoins in these FK voucher things)

Use supercoins for gift vouchers, etc. Avoid buying FK coupons by using supercoins.
Yeah only 50 rs Cashback got successful.

And you're right. I contacted woohoo. They said contact MobiKwik. And now I've sent the issue to MobiKwik on twitter. Hope toh ni h but just trying it out.

Sometimes no T&Cs given,

Which Flipkart products are available with 100% super coin use?
What is the best way to use super coins?

Back