• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using Flipkart Supercoin to pay CC Bill

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I just went through supercoin redemption store. There were MobiKwik vouchers available which we can buy once but in multiple denominations.

With 100 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹200 eligible on payment of ₹50000 cc bill.

With 75 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹125 eligible on payment of ₹25000 cc bill.

With 50 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹75 eligible on payment of ₹10000 cc bill.

With 25 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹50 eligible on payment of ₹5000 cc bill.

So these are 4 vouchers that we can redeem from Flipkart/myntra supercoins via Rewards store. Filter the brand 'Mobikwik' to get these options.

This can be used as double dip over HDFC Platinum card Cashback. I myself have used 50 Cashback voucher and got the Cashback.

I just went through supercoin redemption store. There were MobiKwik vouchers available which we can buy once but in multiple denominations.

With 100 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹200 eligible on payment of ₹50000 cc bill.

With 75 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹125 eligible on payment of ₹25000 cc bill.

With 50 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹75 eligible on payment of ₹10000 cc bill.

With 25 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹50 eligible on payment of ₹5000 cc bill.

So these are 4 vouchers that we can redeem from Flipkart/myntra supercoins via Rewards store. Filter the brand 'Mobikwik' to get these options.

This can be used as double dip over HDFC Platinum card Cashback. I myself have used 50 Cashback voucher and got the Cashback.
Isn't this applicable only on first cc payment of the month?

For my 50 rs voucher with 25 supercoins, this rule wasn't applicable.

But when I just checked with 125 rs casback voucher, it is saying applicable on 1st txn of the month.

This rule is written nowhere. MobiKwik being Mobid*ck.
Haha same happened with me :)

Someone with too many supercoins can try the other ones and let us know if they are applicable for non-first txn of month. Because for first txn we anyway get 100 cashback.

Did u done with full kyc in MobiKwik
Yes.
HDFC will soon remove 1% cashback on credit card payments through HDFC Platinum debit card because this person is tagging banks intentionally and provoking them by saying banks has useless tech teams on Twitter.
Is this same abhishek from this forum 🫣
But when I just checked with 125 rs casback voucher, it is saying applicable on 1st txn of the month.
Does this contradict with that other coupon of rs 50 or 75 on first credit card payment of the month?

There is no option to share that. Gift vouchers are available when we access through app. Not showing on web browser.

Go to flipkart app>Supercoin>Reward Store> Filter MobiKwik under brands
Successfully wasted 50 Coins for 75 Cashback Coupon.

75 Cashback Coupon Applicable for 1st Ever txn on Credit Card Bill Payment.

Unable to purchase 50 Cashback Coupon.

Damn, different TnC for different denomination? The person who added these coupons is cunning.
Right.
In attached image tnc of 75 Cashback Coupon.

Mobid***k used first txn on this Category not first txn of Month on this Category.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321_151814_MobiKwik.jpg
    Screenshot_20230321_151814_MobiKwik.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 18
I tried once with the 50 cashback voucher, got the cashback.
Now when I tried with 125 cashback voucher, it says only applicable for first txn of the month :(. Good that the validity is till mid May, will try next month.
125 CASHBACK Coupon Applicable for First txn of the Month.
Share the Screenshot. then only I will Purchase.

My Once Card bill is 25,000.
I want to Split 5,000 for 50 Cashback, 10,000 for 75 Cashback.

If I Know tncs for each Coupon will differ I will directly purchase 125 Cashback Coupon.

Back