• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidzzzzz

TF Select
As you all might be aware that in the recent times, banks have started blocking rewards on utility spends even on super premium cards and now it has become hard for genuine users like me with high utility spends to get maximum valueback on our spends.

So I am looking for a trusted utility bill payments interface/vendor with non utility MCC i.e. allowed for accrual of reward points/cashback

As you all might be aware that in the recent times, banks have started blocking rewards on utility spends even on super premium cards and now it has become hard for genuine users like me with high utility spends to get maximum valueback on our spends.

So I am looking for a trusted utility bill payments interface/vendor with non utility MCC i.e. allowed for accrual of reward points/cashback
Axis ace still don't have restriction utilities...2%

Apay icici too ... 2% at apay

Neu infinity ... 5% at neu app

I want to pay with a card which has restricted rewards for utility payments

I have huge payments that may exceed rs 200000 in a month and its risky to use cashback card for such payments

Curious what is that 2L genuine utilities spend per month for a normal user.

And what cards you have?
So I have 3 houses and a factory so the total utility spends exceed 200000 in summer months

Curious what is that 2L genuine utilities spend per month for a normal user.

And what cards you have?
I have Magnus i.e. no more of any use except BOGO and M&G
Diners black LTF -
Axis Freecharge
Axis Flipkart
Onecard
Bob easy
HDFC tata neu
Apay icici
Hdfc millenia
Idfc wow

How is that a genuine spend then? Each of your existing cards is meant for personal use.
Its my personal factory duh I am not spending for others by opening a bill pay shop or something

How is that a genuine spend then? Each of your existing cards is meant for personal use.
I am not making a business out of credit card rewards and cashback, that spend I would have made with or without the card so its a genuine spend, I am not spending that on purpose just to earn rewards

I am not making a business out of credit card rewards and cashback, that spend I would have made with or without the card so its a genuine spend, I am not spending that on purpose just to earn rewards
It is Factory Bill, hence commercial Electricity Bill not a Domestic Electricity Bill.

That is not your Personal Spend, that is your Business Spend

If Your business does not exist , would this Factory Bill exist ??

Last edited by a moderator:
So tide is a commercial card right, tide seems like the best fit for the month
Any excessive spends on regular cards might attract unwanted attention from CC providers and can even result in blocking of the card (happened to several users here) as these providers specifically mention in t&c's that the regular cards are not meant for business purposes.
Business CC's gives much more rewards than regular cards and these commercial cards are the ones that you are supposed to use for your factory/business expenses. Also, Tide is a pre-paid business card which you can use without any repercussions as you can easily prove that you are you are using the card for business purpose and not for rotation

Tide is a pre-paid business card which you can use without any repercussions
Who said man, that "tide india card is a prepaid business card" ?

Tide prepaid card powered by transcorp is of now, a personal expenses prepaid card. They are yet to launch a business card in india. So that only they are boosting the card spends with vouchers, gadgets, cashback rewards ......I think, they need to get license for business card, so that only they are promoting with their money.

As of now under tide india business account, they are providing invoice templates. In future, they might give credit, qr code to receive payments and a business card.

Note: They referred Tide card as expense card only in India* unlike in Europe. They didn't said anywhere that it can be used for business payments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230902_195347_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230902_195347_Drive.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 21
The total cashback that can be earnt is 5900
200 for 5000
200 for 10000
1000 for 50000
1400 for 100000
3000 for 200000

So the maximum gain possible is 5900 i.e. 2.95%

5900 -> it's 5th milestone.

You will get cashback of all 5 milestones. So it's 5.4%
5th milestone is 3000

Leaving out the factory for which you need find a business credit card as others explained, I think DCB still gives reward points for utilities. So you may use it.
Hey can you suggest a good business/commercial credit card which can help me save money at par with cards like DCB
Any airmiles card would also be great since I have to travel a lot

5th milestone is 3000
Once open tide app, click profile setting icon, click on rewards and offers.

Verify there.....

Do previously you got only 1 voucher of 200₹ for last milestone of 10000 or you got all milestone rewards.

I think you are confused due to mailing of upto 4% cashback. Am I wrong? Actually they are giving 200 cb for 5k spends on milestone 1, so they mentioned as upto 4%.

Let us this ............... end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back