• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Factory Bill, hence commercial Electricity Bill not a Domestic Electricity Bill.

That is not your Personal Spend, that is your Business Spend

If Your business does not exist , would this Factory Bill exist ??

Further, for commercial bills, jo bhi Rewards/Cashback mil raha hai chup chaap lapetlo.
I am not spending and faking a spend for money rotation, I have genuine spends, if I start paying the bills of all the factories of my clients just to earn rewards, than it will be called a business being made out of credit card
Its just my passion to use cards, its not like I am running my house with CC rewards,
Like I mentioned earlier, many people on this forum misused magnus with apps like snapay and bharatnxt, I am not one of them the transactions that they do are illicit, whereas I would have incurred my expenses with or without the cards, so mine are genuine

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not spending and faking a spend for money rotation, I have genuine spends, if I start paying the bills of all the factories of my clients just to earn rewards, than it will be called a business being made out of credit card
Its just my passion to use cards, its not like I am running my house with CC rewards,
Like I mentioned earlier, many people on this forum misused magnus with apps like snapay and bharatnxt, I am not one of them the transactions that they do are illicit, whereas I would have incurred my expenses with or without the cards, so mine are genuine
my other monthly spends are much higher than you ever earnt, you have no idea about my lifestyle, so stop judging, oh god internet has become so toxic nowadays, I came here for a genuine concern of mine, thanks to the people who didn't took it negatively, and what can we say about pessimistic ppl,

And what is this sadakchaap language, mind your language beta
I am seeing your comments. But I would like to say it's not personal spend. It'll come under business spends only.

Once open tide app, click profile setting icon, click on rewards and offers.

Verify there.....

Do previously you got only 1 voucher of 200₹ for last milestone of 10000 or you got all milestone rewards.

I think you are confused due to mailing of upto 4% cashback. Am I wrong? Actually they are giving 200 cb for 5k spends on milestone 1, so they mentioned as upto 4%.

Let us this ............... end of this month.
I have tried, there are 5 milestones and max total cashback is 5900

my other monthly spends are much higher than you ever earnt, you have no idea about my lifestyle, so stop judging, oh god internet has become so toxic nowadays, I came here for a genuine concern of mine, thanks to the people who didn't took it negatively, and what can we say about pessimistic ppl,

Well, it's quite the impassioned defense you've got there! 😄 But you see, the banks aren't too interested in your passion for using credit cards; they care more about the cold, hard facts. Your business expenses, no matter how genuine, still fall under commercial usage. That's what we've been trying to convey. Keep enjoying those card rewards, just remember, it's all about the category! 😉 And regarding toxicity, it's all in the eye of the beholder; sometimes, a little clarity can go a long way! 🙃

So, Your passion is limited to Consumer Credit Cards only.

Your passion did not allow you to explore Business Credit Cards for Businesses spends.

Passion with limitations😂

my other monthly spends are much higher than you ever earnt, you have no idea about my lifestyle, so stop judging,
If you have such higher spends then such such penny Cashback should not bother you.

I am thinking what kind of passion forced you to come on such a toxic internet, when you have an affluent lifestyle.

So an affluent Person like you knows and talk in Sadkachaap Language too.
This is giving me an idea about your lifestyle .

chips-verypog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back