• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what matters is the guts .. ten times the man they are as compared to people who contribute economically and assume they are doing more better than the ARMY :)
Well not even 5% of those people would be willing to work without salary, people like me who pay lakhs and crores in taxes make sure that the people who protect us get paid on time
Basic economics, without money there is nothing that can be done

Well not even 5% of those people would be willing to work without salary, people like me who pay lakhs and crores in taxes make sure that the people who protect us get paid on time
Basic economics, without money there is nothing that can be done
again such a kid argument ... its not about money ... if that was the case then during 1991 when we had almost 2 weeks currency reserve ... people would have left the borders crying that we wont be getting paid in the near future ... well what a sweet boy like ya can understand what we need to become a man :)

again such a kid argument ... its not about money ... if that was the case then during 1991 when we had almost 2 weeks currency reserve ... people would have left the borders crying that we wont be getting paid in the near future ... well what a sweet boy like ya can understand what we need to become a man :)
They were getting paid on time, forex reserves weren't available, there was plenty of INR, again u have no idea about how money works

This thread made my day :D
jon-stewart-eat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back