• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shriman, it had been brought to you notice earlier that transacting for commercial purposes using a personal card is frowned upon and prohibited by banks. You are trying to find some exploit or trying to learn about some card which can help you gain rewards for your commercial spends.

So, the other member saying with candor that 'Lapet lo' is simply to be taken lightly ( translation attached for reference). As such if you see the meaning, it means 'to wrap up or collect', i.e., make hay while the sun shines.

It is wrong of you to assume that you are older or more experienced in this forum here especially when you don't know the true age of every member. Here everyone irrespective of their age / experience / economic status put in their best efforts to educate / help each other.

Furthermore, a person from the land of Maharana Pratap would never take a dig at the soldiers of the country. If you disagree with some comments you could choose to ignore them which would have been seen as a sign of maturity instead you have choosen to inflame the matter even further.

Let's put this matter to rest instead of digging the hole to lower extents.
Please mat samjhao aur maza aa raha hai 🤣

Shriman, it had been brought to you notice earlier that transacting for commercial purposes using a personal card is frowned upon and prohibited by banks. You are trying to find some exploit or trying to learn about some card which can help you gain rewards for your commercial spends.

So, the other member saying with candor that 'Lapet lo' is simply to be taken lightly ( translation attached for reference). As such if you see the meaning, it means 'to wrap up or collect', i.e., make hay while the sun shines.

It is wrong of you to assume that you are older or more experienced in this forum here especially when you don't know the true age of every member. Here everyone irrespective of their age / experience / economic status put in their best efforts to educate / help each other.

Furthermore, a person from the land of Maharana Pratap would never take a dig at the soldiers of the country. If you disagree with some comments you could choose to ignore them which would have been seen as a sign of maturity instead you have choosen to inflame the matter even further.

Let's put this matter to rest instead of digging the hole to lower extents.
Well finally a sensible person, I really need to work on ignoring toxic people,
I respect soldiers with open heart and even donate to their welfare funds whenever needed, its just that its unfair when a person says that I should be sent to border n all and I will piss my pants, I should have really ignored such comment so that all this mess could have been avoided

Well finally a sensible person, I really need to work on ignoring toxic people,
I respect soldiers with open heart and even donate to their welfare funds whenever needed, its just that its unfair when a person says that I should be sent to border n all and I will piss my pants, I should have really ignored such comment so that all this mess could have been avoided
Too late 🤣
jhoot-bol-raha-hai-mat.gif

Sorry GUYS...BUT..

ANDI BANDI SANDI. JO SID KO SAMJHAYE...
noo-stop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back