• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dada ji se tuition leni padegi. Itne confidence me hai abhi tak. That too when not a single person in his defence(aptly). Itni buri bhi nahi hai duniya ki sabhi sahi ko galat bole
So paying bills with credit card is wrong than? If yes than why hasn't RBI restricted the same, if in RBI's eyes credit on prepaid card (slice etc.) Was wrong they restricted it
The day RBI mandates that one cannot pay bills with credit card I will stop doing it, strictly adhereing to the laws

So paying bills with credit card is wrong than? If yes than why hasn't RBI restricted the same, if in RBI's eyes credit on prepaid card (slice etc.) Was wrong they restricted it
The day RBI mandates that one cannot pay bills with credit card I will stop doing it, strictly adhereing to the laws
Do you feel after this long conversation, Any one will be interested in replying and giving response to your query?

Then*
Dusro ko angrezi sikhate sikhate khud bhul gye
IMG_7277.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back