• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I still consider opinions of other people
phir-hera-pheri-mast-joke-mara.gif

Sorry GUYS...BUT..

ANDI BANDI SANDI. JO SID KO SAMJHAYE...

@S S V ji, we all are looking up to you for your guidance and mediation. Kindly advise which card can be used for the purpose of earning rewards on paying commercial utility bills. Judging by the number of pages on this thread, you can see that we are all very confused and afflicted.
And tomorrow the General @S S V will come to battleground and annihilate the enemy with his sharp words. 😅

Hi Guys / Gals
There was a lot of Argy-Bargy happening when I logged in briefly yesterday and it quiclky turned this thread into, like a runaway train. but as it was discussed many a times in Hindi , I could not comprehend the whole saga of " you said this" and "you started this " etc.
Hence I could not enter into the scene as the battle was fierce then..

Particulary I ddin't understand this "
Sorry GUYS...BUT..

ANDI BANDI SANDI. JO SID KO SAMJHAYE...

Hence stayed away ...

Regarding the subject matter also , I had nothing much to add about "Commercial Utility Bills" as I had no prior experience in this area...

About runaway thread in the case of firece aregument, my take is:

Discuss / debate the subjec matter endlessly before some sort of agreement takes place, but the fight should never be taken to a personal level.

If there were some grey areas or misunderstanding / misinterpretation, then let the people know about this and get some sort of peace afterall we are all mates here and if we can not get along well with someone despite some effort , just leave it and move on...

There is no point in hurting someone , for an extended period of time, even though knowingly/ unknowigly that person might have said/done something which was not ideal.....

But its just me , I don't expect everyone thinks/acts like me and we are all different in some respects even though we are similar in many respects...

Enjoy the life, and time here and have fun...
Have a enojyable Sunday mates, here the weather is gloomy in Hyderabad..!!!

giphy.gif

OR

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hi Guys / Gals
There was a lot of Argy-Bargy happening when I logged in briefly yesterday and it quiclky turned this thread into, like a runaway train. but as it was discussed many a times in Hindi , I could not comprehend the whole saga of " you said this" and "you started this " etc.
Hence I could not enter into the scene as the battle was fierce then..

Particulary I ddin't understand this "

Hence stayed away ...

Regarding the subject matter also , I had nothing much to add about "Commercial Utility Bills" as I had no prior experience in this area...

About runaway thread in the case of firece aregument, my take is:

Discuss / debate the subjec matter endlessly before some sort of agreement takes place, but the fight should never be taken to a personal level.

If there were some grey areas or misunderstanding / misinterpretation, then let the people know about this and get some sort of peace afterall we are all mates here and if we can not get along well with someone despite some effort , just leave it and move on...

There is no point in hurting someone , for an extended period of time, even though knowingly/ unknowigly that person might have said/done something which was not ideal.....

But its just me , I don't expect everyone thinks/acts like me and we are all different in some respects even though we are similar in many respects...

Enjoy the life, and time here and have fun...
Have a enojyable Sunday mates, here the weather is gloomy in Hyderabad..!!!

giphy.gif

OR

giphy.gif
Can you suggest any nice corporate credit cards

Can you suggest any nice corporate credit cards
To be honest, I have no idea about corporate CCs..
But I am sure I can look for them and suggest if you can elaborate on your requirements..
For everyone, we have to start somewhere to start learning a new thing.. ;) ;)

To be honest, I have no idea about corporate CCs..
But I am sure I can look for them and suggest if you can elaborate on your requirements..
For everyone, we have to start somewhere to start learning a new thing.. ;) ;)
Utility payments and government payments like GST and income tax, etc. These payments may exceed 2 lakhs in certain months

And for all the people saying that paying utility bill is a commercial transactions, don't you all pay your income taxes with credit cards, isn't that a commercial transaction too??

Utility payments and government payments like GST and income tax, etc. These payments may exceed 2 lakhs in certain months

And for all the people saying that paying utility bill is a commercial transactions, don't you all pay your income taxes with credit cards, isn't that a commercial transaction too??
May I ask what is your occupation? A bit more details will be helpful in understanding your scenario, only if you are comfortable..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back