• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility MCC 4900

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Is it 100 on the first spend of 1000 or 1250?
I don't know about minimum spends but the offer was 20% cashback up to ₹250 on the first bill paid in the month for utilities (Gas / Electricity / Telecom / DTH). "The offer will be valid for transaction made from mobile app and web portal of the respective utility vendors." Details here: https://www.saraswatbank.com/content.aspx?id=Utilitybilloffers Now reduced to ₹100 from 1st April after ₹250 for many years :( So I used to do for bills of ₹1250 value or a little more. Even if bill is 1500, you will only get ₹250 (now ₹100) cashback.

I don't know about minimum spends but the offer was 20% cashback up to ₹250 on the first bill paid in the month for utilities (Gas / Electricity / Telecom / DTH). "The offer will be valid for transaction made from mobile app and web portal of the respective utility vendors." Details here: https://www.saraswatbank.com/content.aspx?id=Utilitybilloffers Now reduced to ₹100 from 1st April after ₹250 for many years :( So I used to do for bills of ₹1250 value or a little more. Even if bill is 1500, you will only get ₹250 (now ₹100) cashback.
It's 20% ( maximum 100 on 500) only for the first utility bill payment every month.
I have made the correction in the main post

Hey, I want to know that does Millennia Debit Card gives 2.5% on 4900 mcc?

I have to perform around 7-8k per month transaction and costs me 1.6% (incl. GST) earlier used HSBC Cashback as it gave 1.5% until 15th. Now as I have DCB also but the platform doesn't support diners and amex.

The platform charges 0.6% (incl. GST) for DC txns. If millenia gives 2.5% on it then its great or else I would have to use ICICI Apay to get 1% first and then use millenia to pay it.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back