• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vanishing PNB Select Reward Points

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have a PNB Select card since 2-3 months. I had a couple of thousand Select points in the May month statement but when I checked my latest June statement these points are neither appearing in opening balance nor closing balance. Even website and app shows 0. Anyone faced this issue before and how to resolve it? How can points vanish in one month without a single redemption or usage?

nik007rock

TF Select
Update : just now for me Reward points started showing up .
what is the best usage for reward points on pnb portal? or cash redemption ? what is the best value ??

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys. there is a separate portal of PNB Reward, wasn't aware about this earlier. In that pnbrewardz.com, the points are showing. The value for a AZ voucher is 0.5 with a redemption fee and for cashback also it is 0.5 without any fee. The added advantage of CB to card is one can use any number of points and not in the multiples needed for AZ voucher or any other GV. I processed CB today, got a confirmation email also. My understanding based on the last two months spend and points redemption is - this works out to ~0.7% value when used the cashback method to card.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys. there is a separate portal of PNB Reward, wasn't aware about this earlier. In that pnbrewardz.com, the points are showing. The value for a AZ voucher is 0.5 with a redemption fee and for cashback also it is 0.5 without any fee. The added advantage of CB to card is one can use any number of points and not in the multiples needed for AZ voucher or any other GV. I processed CB today, got a confirmation email also. My understanding based on the last two months spend and points redemption is - this works out to ~0.7% value when used the cashback method to card.
0.7% is very poor reward rate. Neu infinity is still the king

csantosh15

TF Buzz
The minimum points required is 1000 for availing cashback right ?