• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

vehicle details not showing up on mparivahan app

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Rishu3007

TF Buzz
I recently purchased a scooter which was registered on 6th aug got my numberplate everything but when I put my number on m parivahan app it is not showing up says no record found ,does anyone has knowledge why this is happening

I recently purchased a scooter which was registered on 6th aug got my numberplate everything but when I put my number on m parivahan app it is not showing up says no record found ,does anyone has knowledge why this is happening
Is it telangana?

The app doesn't work most of the time and doesn't show all details, so it is not reliable.

As i READ SOMEWHERE you don't need RC for NEW VEHICLE insurance. It can be done on the basis of chasis number.
Go to your dealer and F**k him or get insurance from him
i know it is done by chassis no and engine no there is a issue of correction on insurance for which they require copy of rc

The app doesn't work most of the time and doesn't show all details, so it is not reliable.
it is not a social media app on which you would like be be online every moment , occasionally i visited this site every time it worked , it is a different issue I think they put data on local server and process it by batch- bi monthly or monthly basis

i know it is done by chassis no and engine no there is a issue of correction on insurance for which they require copy of rc
Why do you need insurance?🤔 Did you break the bike?😛
Who are the person asking? Give full details.
Also wait till vehicle registration. Again go to dealer and F**k him🟡

it is not a social media app on which you would like be be online every moment , occasionally i visited this site every time it worked , it is a different issue I think they put data on local server and process it by batch- bi monthly or monthly basis
It's absolutely more critical than any damn social media app, and needs to be 100% online. mParivahan and Digilocker have officially valid documents saved in them and *need* to accessible anytime of the day, anywhere in India. It's not a luxury, it's a right.
Am using mParivahan app from maybe 6+ years, it used to be able to add my 10+ yr scooter RC even if it loses it randomly, but now that doesn't work either.

It's absolutely more critical than any damn social media app, and needs to be 100% online. mParivahan and Digilocker have officially valid documents saved in them and *need* to accessible anytime of the day, anywhere in India. It's not a luxury, it's a right.
Ah yes, the pinnacle of human achievement: a glitch-free digital experience. Truly, we live in a golden age where even a basic interaction with the government doesn't require a full day off and a Xanax prescription. Let's all raise a glass to the tech wizards who've made waiting in line for hours a quaint relic of the past...

.. almost there..
.. almost
Ah yes, the pinnacle of human achievement: a glitch-free digital experience. Truly, we live in a golden age where even a basic interaction with the government doesn't require a full day off and a Xanax prescription. Let's all raise a glass to the tech wizards who've made waiting in line for hours a quaint relic of the past...

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back