• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Infinite joining benefits waiting time?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
I got my Vistara Infinite card yesterday, I made the joining fee payment already as I saw somewhere that only after paying the Joining fee I'll be eligible for joining benefits.
How long does it take for me to get the Business class voucher and CV Gold membership? I am very much excited to use it for my December end flight.

I recently received an email informing me regarding the Vistara Gold tier upgrade after paying my card fees for the Axis Vistara Infinite card. It's also reflecting the same in the Vistara app (e-card). Do we also receive a physical card for the Vistara Gold tier? If so, what's the timeframe?

I recently received an email informing me regarding the Vistara Gold tier upgrade after paying my card fees for the Axis Vistara Infinite card. It's also reflecting the same in the Vistara app (e-card). Do we also receive a physical card for the Vistara Gold tier? If so, what's the timeframe?
No I believe that has stopped long back. No physical card.

Back