• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Infinite joining benefits waiting time?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
I got my Vistara Infinite card yesterday, I made the joining fee payment already as I saw somewhere that only after paying the Joining fee I'll be eligible for joining benefits.
How long does it take for me to get the Business class voucher and CV Gold membership? I am very much excited to use it for my December end flight.

Hi Guys,
I got my Vistara Infinite card yesterday, I made the joining fee payment already as I saw somewhere that only after paying the Joining fee I'll be eligible for joining benefits.
How long does it take for me to get the Business class voucher and CV Gold membership? I am very much excited to use it for my December end flight.
You probably will not be able to use the voucher for December end, it needs booking months in advance, especially in festival times it will be very hard. CV Gold you probably can use. If you want the process to be expedited, contact CS.

is rent payment included in the cv points , also anyone here has redemeed it ? i had paid the fees few dyas back , where will the voucher come and i can use in which month of flight booking ?

is rent payment included in the cv points , also anyone here has redemeed it ? i had paid the fees few dyas back , where will the voucher come and i can use in which month of flight booking ?
Rent is included for now. Voucher will come to your airvistara.com account.

You probably will not be able to use the voucher for December end, it needs booking months in advance, especially in festival times it will be very hard. CV Gold you probably can use. If you want the process to be expedited, contact CS.
I just contacted them, they told me I'd get it within 10 working days, which is mostly 2 weeks. So probably I won't be able to use it.

When I go to the Vistara website -> redeem flights -> DEL to BLR 5th Jan, I see the business class cabin is still available for redeeming purposes.
How to know the availability specifically for vouchers? Is there a way?

Thanks!

I just contacted them, they told me I'd get it within 10 working days, which is mostly 2 weeks. So probably I won't be able to use it.

When I go to the Vistara website -> redeem flights -> DEL to BLR 5th Jan, I see the business class cabin is still available for redeeming purposes.
How to know the availability specifically for vouchers? Is there a way?

Thanks!
Then probably you can book it. As long as the award seat remains, it is bookable.

Hey guys, I too have got the Vistara card recently. 1st bill not generated yet, but gold tier received and can see upgrade vouchers under my vouchers (but not the business class ticket yet). Will expect it after the bill is generated. But my concern is where do I see the points of my spends on the Vistara card? What section? Right now I see a big 0. But I have already spent around 90k. Vistara App ss attached.

Attachments

• 8C48C325-28A2-4CD1-AFB8-0180EE085B7C.jpeg
    8C48C325-28A2-4CD1-AFB8-0180EE085B7C.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 33
Hey guys, I too have got the Vistara card recently. 1st bill not generated yet, but gold tier received and can see upgrade vouchers under my vouchers (but not the business class ticket yet). Will expect it after the bill is generated. But my concern is where do I see the points of my spends on the Vistara card? What section? Right now I see a big 0. But I have already spent around 90k. Vistara App ss attached.
Vistara just manages the flight redemptions, flight related queries and their own points systems for their paying customers.

Any Axis spends, exclusions, inclusions, number of points awarded, when you'll receive them, Axis promotions and so on are solely the decision of Axis.

Think of it as two separate systems. After bill generation Axis submits a request to Vistara to award you the points you earned from Axis spends/promotions.

Vistara just manages the flight redemptions, flight related queries and their own points systems for their paying customers.

Any Axis spends, exclusions, inclusions, number of points awarded, when you'll receive them, Axis promotions and so on are solely the decision of Axis.

Think of it as two separate systems. After bill generation Axis submits a request to Vistara to award you the points you earned from Axis spends/promotions.
Yeah I found some doc on axis site… says points will be posted on vistara after bill date. But someone somewhere in this forum spoke about seeing which spends earn cv points. So I was confused. Thanks a lot 🙂

Should I also prepay fee? as i have to use benefit this week
I have already spent 1L+
And my first bill will be generated on 22 Dec
Yes, i think as per t&c the fee gets reimbursed in May 2023. Check this post

Back