• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara - Travelling of 4 persons using CV points?

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I need to book 4 persons ticket using CV points to Port Blair (to and fro). How can I book? Few points:

1. Only 2 award seats available in each flight. Not sure it is class wise two seats or two seats in total.
2. There is only one flight per day to Port Blair from Kolkata. So catching flight from different location is out of question.
3. I can try to get Vistara credit card. Is complementary ticket part of award seats? If yes, then no benefit.

I need to book 4 persons ticket using CV points to Port Blair (to and fro). How can I book? Few points:

1. Only 2 award seats available in each flight. Not sure it is class wise two seats or two seats in total.
2. There is only one flight per day to Port Blair from Kolkata. So catching flight from different location is out of question.
3. I can try to get Vistara credit card. Is complementary ticket part of award seats? If yes, then no benefit.
It's 2 for Business, 4 for PE and 6 for Y class. My suggestion, book 2 in one class and other 2 in other class.

1. 2 for Business, 4 for Premium Economy, 6 for Economy (not sure, but have come across multiple different data on this) (haven't found reliable source).
2. Ok
3. Yes, complimentary ticket is part of award ticket

It's 2 for Business, 4 for PE and 6 for Y class. My suggestion, book 2 in one class and other 2 in other class.
But I spoke to customer care. They told me that only 2 award seats. I tried multiple dates but it doesn't show more than 2 seats.

Back