• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Booking using CV points

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I never booked vistara using CV points, question is, if i search some segment say BLR to BOM, they show 8000 CV points required, but didnt show info about flight- on same date there are 2 flights available, one for morning and one for evening so how to know availability is for which flight ?

hemant89

TF Premier
While searching for flights, click on "pay using CV points" and on the next page it will show the points needed and the points you have. If you have sufficient points then you can see available flight details.

1695366006386.png

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After Login, click book flights, then select cash + points

vistara1.png

After Search flights you will get the options to choose either by Cash or by CV points

vistara2.png

AakashCJB

TF Select
Hi,
I never booked vistara using CV points, question is, if i search some segment say BLR to BOM, they show 8000 CV points required, but didnt show info about flight- on same date there are 2 flights available, one for morning and one for evening so how to know availability is for which flight ?
2 ways.
1) If one has 8000 miles on the next over one can see the flight options
2) Call VIstara customer care and ask them. They will say which flight has availability