• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vote for Possible Credit Card Partners In Upcoming BBD,GIF, Diwali sale 2024

Best possible options (By analysing last few year's trend)

• Total voters
If axis won’t be tying up … still axis flipkart card makes sense due to 10% extra cashback from grab deals platform in the sale pd. …. Net 15% cb.
Nah, grab deals CB is not reliable enough. First there is no guarantee it can be 5% on grab deals too, also there is capping on grab deals most likely up to 1000 per month, also there are some category restrictions. Grab deals is no longer a Flat additional discount thing now, as it used to be earlier.

Axis bank is clever enough otherwise customers would just stack up Grabdeals, instant discount on FK , and card cashback etc. 3-4 years ago I remember this was possible in FK axis cc during BBD sale, where even axis FK CC intrinsic 5% cb was over and above the instant 10% discount offered on FK, also include Grab deals over it. A complete hell of a deal it was, but gone are those days.

Last edited:
So if I take a no-cost-EMI and then, say, after 3 days if I pay the whole amount, will I still be charged processing fee + GST + interest + GST?
Any way out of this ?
You cannot foreclose emi untill your next billing cycle .
Gst won't be charged but processing fee which is 199 cannot not be waived off .

Last edited:
Festival are coming.

We need credit cards to grab maximum discounts while shopping in Big Billion sale, Great Indian Festival, Dussehra Sale and Diwali sale.
So please cast your vote for your favourite Credit Card company you want to participate in theses sales.

Everyone is allowed to cast 4 votes.
HDFC is definitely participating in BBD!!!

Parag Rao said that they have ended 5 year old partnership with apple. And looking forward to partnering with merchants in festive sales.

So they'll participate in BBD sales for sure. Even SBI won't be behind. Other banks might also participate 🙂.

But mark these two 💯 for sure.

Parag Rao said that they have ended 5 year old partnership with apple. And looking forward to partnering with merchants in festive sales.

So they'll participate in BBD sales for sure. Even SBI won't be behind. Other banks might also participate 🙂.

What abt amex in bbd sale 🙂I’m a newbie … very much excited for amex offerings in sale 😃

Mein bhi chahta hoon, HDFC sale mein aayen.
Instant discount, sath mein millennia ka milestone benifit bhi lena hai.

Festival are coming.

We need credit cards to grab maximum discounts while shopping in Big Billion sale, Great Indian Festival, Dussehra Sale and Diwali sale.
So please cast your vote for your favourite Credit Card company you want to participate in theses sales.

Everyone is allowed to cast 4 votes.
These days the only best option is to start stacking up gift vouchers before festival season for potential purchase to be made.

These days the only best option is to start stacking up gift vouchers before festival season for potential purchase to be made.
Yep, you're right.

One who is planning to do big purchases, must have planned all this spends accordingly 😂.

I prefer card + NCEMI discount, approx 20% discount hi jata 😝.

Here yo go:
Surprisingly, its HDFC this time :eek: (along with obvious Axis FK :hehe:).

View attachment 68321
As I said 😎

Back