• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vote for Possible Credit Card Partners In Upcoming BBD,GIF, Diwali sale 2024

Best possible options (By analysing last few year's trend)

• Total voters
It's almost final, The credit card partner for BBD sale in Flipkart will be only HDFC. And Amazon has SBI as the only partner.
And sale date will be 26th September.
ICICI and Axis will probably target Big Diwali sale.

I am actually happy seeing HDFC as primary partner this time. For these many years, it felt like HDFC was out of the league for online shopping experience. However, with there recent shift towards online promotion and products, it appears that there is more to come. Pixel CC with DD's concert exclusive tickets was a masterstroke.
Hip Hop Dance GIF by saregama

It's almost final, The credit card partner for BBD sale in Flipkart will be only HDFC. And Amazon has SBI as the only partner.
And sale date will be 26th September.
ICICI and Axis will probably target Big Diwali sale.
Happened exactly as I predicted.

HDFC offers k liye millennia, Swiggy (dono extra 5% dega after discount), then koi other card 😝.

Aur SBI ke liye langde lulle sab chalenge except SBI cashback.

Aur SBI addon bhi le lena 😂, sirf OTP & selfie lagta hai member ka.

When I contacted flipkart they are saying co branded cards like flipkart, swiggy, zomato not eligible for discount but nothingis mentionedin t&c. The change has to be done from hdfc side to get discount. Any one of 2 things can happen they update policy to exclude swiggy card or include it for discount.
Raise on twitter with HDFC bank.

Back