• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vote if your LTF federal Bank credit card approved

Andy1

TF Premier
Kindly vote if your federal Bank credit card approved,What relationship you had before applying for Federal Bank LTF credit card?

So, when I applied in April'23 immediately after the LTF ofer start, It said No Offer available. Then I had CIBIL of 786 and 2 inquiries in past 3 months. CIBIL was also hit once.

Then over next 3 weeks, I kept on trying again and again, as there were no further CIBIL hits and same Pop up "No Offers Found".

Then for whole May'23 there was no attempt from my side.

On 12th June, I decided to try again. This time the pop up said, there was an internal error and asked to try again. I tried again immediately after and voila it offered me celesta card. I selected, and it said your digital card will be ready after sometime.

It installed app, and tried to generate Digital Card with Video OTP. Every time I tried, it said internal error. This continued for a 5 days.

Then the over next few days emails were being shot by Federal Bank to me to generate and activate Digital Card.

I sent email to customer care about not able to go past video otp screen and they asked to send app version, phone model etc. all the shit.

17th June onwards the app refused to recognize my mobile number and asked to apply again, same was told by customer care, No customer exists with that mobile number. And when I applied again, it said your card is ready generate through Fedmobile. And Fedmobile would say, you are not a customer. Recursive loop.

No physical delivery of the card was done, and nor I received any tracking details.

Then around 22nd June I tried again, and this time app recognized my mobile number and my Digital Card was generated and I can use it.

However, card delivery is still pending, raised a complaint, and received a call from customer care 30th June that there was some issue with one batch of cards, wherein incorrect PIN Codes were mentioned on the package and they will dispatch again.

I am still awaiting tracking details and physical delivery of card.

Quite an experience.

Update: Finally received physical card on 12.07.23, exactly 01 month after card was approved.
long time battle, good to listen ur story. btw what limit u got??

dvader

TF Premier
Can someone explain why I don't see a hard enquiry after applying for this card? I though the enquiry was immediate. I applied got the card approved (No existing relationship). Amd I am sure they enquired my CIBIL cuz the limit I got was exactly equal to my highest limit. Virtual card issued. Waited for two days, generated CIBIL report but didn't find the enquiry. What is happening guys?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Can someone explain why I don't see a hard enquiry after applying for this card? I though the enquiry was immediate. I applied got the card approved (No existing relationship). Amd I am sure they enquired my CIBIL cuz the limit I got was exactly equal to my highest limit. Virtual card issued. Waited for two days, generated CIBIL report but didn't find the enquiry. What is happening guys?
Check Experian as well once. Maybe they Enquired there?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Applied and Got instant approval of Celesto with 10L limit. (This was unexpected 😮) No previous relationship with federal bank. No income docs asked, no physical verification or not a single call/sms from bank. Virtual card was ready in few hours after VKyc. Self employed, Cibil 795.
I got approved today …
How did u activate the card?? Were u able to activate virtual card immediately? Or did u have to wait till u receive physical card to address.

I got message to activate via fed app. After installing fed app it’s asking for account number … not sure what it is .. will be glad if u can share