• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vote if your LTF federal Bank credit card approved

Andy1

TF Premier
Kindly vote if your federal Bank credit card approved,What relationship you had before applying for Federal Bank LTF credit card?

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So, when I applied in April'23 immediately after the LTF ofer start, It said No Offer available. Then I had CIBIL of 786 and 2 inquiries in past 3 months. CIBIL was also hit once.

Then over next 3 weeks, I kept on trying again and again, as there were no further CIBIL hits and same Pop up "No Offers Found".

Then for whole May'23 there was no attempt from my side.

On 12th June, I decided to try again. This time the pop up said, there was an internal error and asked to try again. I tried again immediately after and voila it offered me celesta card. I selected, and it said your digital card will be ready after sometime.

It installed app, and tried to generate Digital Card with Video OTP. Every time I tried, it said internal error. This continued for a 5 days.

Then the over next few days emails were being shot by Federal Bank to me to generate and activate Digital Card.

I sent email to customer care about not able to go past video otp screen and they asked to send app version, phone model etc. all the shit.

17th June onwards the app refused to recognize my mobile number and asked to apply again, same was told by customer care, No customer exists with that mobile number. And when I applied again, it said your card is ready generate through Fedmobile. And Fedmobile would say, you are not a customer. Recursive loop.

No physical delivery of the card was done, and nor I received any tracking details.

Then around 22nd June I tried again, and this time app recognized my mobile number and my Digital Card was generated and I can use it.

However, card delivery is still pending, raised a complaint, and received a call from customer care 30th June that there was some issue with one batch of cards, wherein incorrect PIN Codes were mentioned on the package and they will dispatch again.

I am still awaiting tracking details and physical delivery of card.

Quite an experience.

Update: Finally received physical card on 12.07.23, exactly 01 month after card was approved.

Last edited:
So, when I applied in April'23 immediately after the LTF ofer start, It said No Offer available. Then I had CIBIL of 786 and 2 inquiries in past 3 months. CIBIL was also hit once.

Then over next 3 weeks, I kept on trying again and again, as there were no further CIBIL hits and same Pop up "No Offers Found".

On 12th June, I decided to try again. This time the pop up said, there was an internal error and asked to try again. I tried again immediately after and voila it offered me celesta card. I selected, and it said your digital card will be ready after sometime.

It installed app, and tried to generate Digital Card with Video OTP. Every time I tried, it said internal error. This continued for a 5 days.

Then the over next few days emails were being shot by Federal Bank to me to generate and activate Digital Card.

I sent email to customer care about not able to go past video otp screen and they asked to send app version, phone model etc. all the shit.

17th June onwards the app refused to recognize my mobile number and asked to apply again, same was told by customer care, No customer exists with that mobile number. And when I applied again, it said your card is ready generate through Fedmobile. And Fedmobile would say, you are not a customer. Recursive loop.

No physical delivery of the card was done, and nor I received any tracking details.

Then around 22nd June I tried again, and this time app recognized my mobile number and my Digital Card was generated and I can use it.

However, card delivery is still pending, raised a complaint, and received a call from customer care 30th June that there was some issue with one batch of cards, wherein incorrect PIN Codes were mentioned on the package and they will despatch again.

Quite an experience.
Just want to know, what credentials are you using to login to the mobile app? Do you have a sb account with them?

I was approved for and received LTF celesta but unable to login to app. It's asking for account number. I was able to set pin and enable transactions through ivr.

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge

However, card delivery is still pending, raised a complaint, and received a call from customer care 30th June that there was some issue with one batch of cards, wherein incorrect PIN Codes were mentioned on the package and they will despatch again.

Quite an experience.
I had the similar experience when applying for a card. Their service is very bad. I had to finally escalate to PNO to get it addressed. It took almost 2 months.

sdhabib

TF Neo
Cibil 769 or 4 enquiry hai last 3 months me scapia card apply kiya tha 14 days wait karne ka pop-up show kar raha tha aaj text msg or WhatsApp pe bhi notification aaya app open kiya to aadhaar otp or 1 selfie maanga or card approved with 483k limit

27 June ko apply kiya tha 10 july ko notification aaya or mere pass Jupiter account hai

great

TF Premier
Applied on 17th July morning
Details filled
Vkyc done after things
18th July card visible on app
Dear Customer, Your Federal Bank Virtual Credit Card is now available on FedMobile app. Kindly activate it for Ecom transactions.

Celesta Visa (not working for timesprime 😡)
CL 5L
no earlier relationship with Federal Bank

roshancc

TF Premier
So after I conveyed Federal bank that if they don't give me the exact reason for declining my application I will approach RBI Ombudsman ,
They provided me with the reason that my pin code is not serviceable which is funny as the nearest branch is 1Km or 5Mins away from my Home ,

This had happened to me when I applied for IDFC Savings account its really funny that these banks have such dumb PIN Code software that if the pin code is not the exact pin code as that of the branch or the primary pincode of the city they will decline your application or even wont let you open an account even though your city will have multiple bank branch .

Every City will have multiple pin code depending upon area which are subcodes of the main city code like Kolkata its 700001 to 742306 so if its not 700001 they decline how is it the fault of the customer I wonder . :ROFLMAO:

12.JPG

roshancc

TF Premier
Applied on 17th July morning
Details filled
Vkyc done after things
18th July card visible on app
Dear Customer, Your Federal Bank Virtual Credit Card is now available on FedMobile app. Kindly activate it for Ecom transactions.

Celesta Visa (not working for timesprime 😡)
CL 5L
no earlier relationship with Federal Bank
Congrats

roshancc

TF Premier
So after I conveyed Federal bank that if they don't give me the exact reason for declining my application I will approach RBI Ombudsman ,
They provided me with the reason that my pin code is not serviceable which is funny as the nearest branch is 1Km or 5Mins away from my Home ,

This had happened to me when I applied for IDFC Savings account its really funny that these banks have such dumb PIN Code software that if the pin code is not the exact pin code as that of the branch or the primary pincode of the city they will decline your application or even wont let you open an account even though your city will have multiple bank branch .

Every City will have multiple pin code depending upon area which are subcodes of the main city code like Kolkata its 700001 to 742306 so if its not 700001 they decline how is it the fault of the customer I wonder . :ROFLMAO:

12.JPG
Received a Call from Federal Bank they told me the exact reason for my application getting rejected is that I have an Account with them which has Communication address (Of a small town though it has fed branch) of an unserviceable area when the software tried to fetch those details that became the reason of my card application getting rejected ,If I didn't had an account with them than the details would have been fetched from Aadhar .

They have asked me to update my address so that they will complete the process manually.
Kudos to RBI Circular they were compelled to disclose the exact reason .
Federal Bank followed the regulators guidelines and disclosed everything .
Now its time for Standard Chartered Bank surprisingly I wrote exactly same mail to SCB but they wont disclose.

Kudos to RBI Circular they were compelled to disclose the exact reason
Can you link the RBI circular here?

I was denied the IndusInd EAZY DINER card even though while applying it pulled my CIBIL and asked my Financials and said that I was eligible for upto 5L limit. The VKYC had some isssues and I kept getting reminders to do it even though it was done.

Eventually it was rejected (and i contonued getting the reminders for VKYC). I emailed the Head of card services and they said they reviewed my application again and cannot offer card plus they cannot disclose the reasons. I was even sent the Most Imp Terms and Conditions of the card via email before the rejection