• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vote if your LTF federal Bank credit card approved

Andy1

TF Premier
Kindly vote if your federal Bank credit card approved,What relationship you had before applying for Federal Bank LTF credit card?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
mine was rejected (no offers available for you). no existing relationship.

some were saying that if you apply after a couple of weeks, it gets approved. is it true? if yes, i can try again.

src223

TF Premier
I applied for the card and got rejected too. I have a Fi account with a balance of 1k lol. There was a cibil hit though.

Then I started wondering what are the benefits of a federal bank card? There aren't usually offers on Amazon / Flipkart exclusively for federal bank cards, also other bank cards can probably easily satisfy the returns offered by these cards. I haven't looked very deeply into the rewards of the federal bank cards though.

Then the argument is that we have the rupay signet card, which can be used for UPI. But Federal Bank cards aren't live in UPI yet. Also why not apply for the Tata Neu Rupay cards instead?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I applied for the card and got rejected too. I have a Fi account with a balance of 1k lol. There was a cibil hit though.

Then I started wondering what are the benefits of a federal bank card? There aren't usually offers on Amazon / Flipkart exclusively for federal bank cards, also other bank cards can probably easily satisfy the returns offered by these cards. I haven't looked very deeply into the rewards of the federal bank cards though.

Then the argument is that we have the rupay signet card, which can be used for UPI. But Federal Bank cards aren't live in UPI yet. Also why not apply for the Tata Neu Rupay cards instead?
just last week i wanted to buy a mobile and discount was there only on federal bank card. it was either amazon/flipkart/croma....dont rememner exactly.

nikhi727

TF Buzz
Complete BS, says location unservicable, doesnt provide list of pincodes servicable, raised complaint with RBI Ombudsman but no respite, this sort of unservicable pincode is a scam, when will RBI wakeup, God knows, why does it need to pull hard enquiry if your location is unservicable, stupid company

zaid_2913

TF Premier
Complete BS, says location unservicable, doesnt provide list of pincodes servicable, raised complaint with RBI Ombudsman but no respite, this sort of unservicable pincode is a scam, when will RBI wakeup, God knows, why does it need to pull hard enquiry if your location is unservicable, stupid company
I recently applied two cards for my family in a metro city without any issues regarding the pincode and cards got delivered. However, my friend, who happens to be my neighbor got response pincode is not serviceable. He provided proof that his pincode is serviceable and currently waiting to see if this issue will be resolved.